Sponsored

Does anybody know when the dealerships are Gonna have some in the show room?

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys . Just wanted to see if anyone has an idea of when the bronco will be in the dealership show rooms . I know production for orders start in may but was thinking maybe the dealerships will get some models in sooner for show?
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys . Just wanted to see if anyone has an idea of when the bronco will be in the dealership show rooms . I know production for orders start in may but was thinking maybe the dealerships will get some models in sooner for show?
Production starts in March. They were supposed to get showroom models for people to sit in and touch but who knows if that will happen.

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said May...

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it was supposed to be November. Maybe my fault... I thought they meant 2020.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For dealers that opted in the mannequin program, we will be getting a loaner vehicle (no eta right now) that we cant sell with less than 4,000 miles...there is also a minimum time it has to be in service but i cant remember it...this is to be used for test drives and customers to look at...

Inventory...earliest is probably June/July from all the fake orders and customers who decide to pass on their order...also, customers who buy to flip and trade...July/Aug...we traded in a C8 vet 2 weeks after the customer bought it last March...so u never know
Sponsored