Sponsored

Does anyone have pics of the base model cloth interior?

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Looking for pics or any info. All I can find are pics of a two tone blue/grey combo which I'm sure is an option on something other than the base model. Thanks
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't seen any yet. But I did look at the Ranger and f150 cloth on the Ford.Com B&P site to get an idea, you might try there.

OP
OP
nminus1

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Ok thanks!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
2020 RANGER XL black cloth.
looked it up again. They don't have pics for the 2021 f150 yet so who knows what those look like. It's pretty much all the same with Base models, nothing too fancy. I suspect seat covers will be on a short list.
Maybe check out Bronco sport seats...

Ford Bronco Does anyone have pics of the base model cloth interior? 136B520D-A595-6135-ABB4-7CB0ABB47CB0

Sponsored
OP
OP
nminus1

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
I like the black and grey, thanks guys for pics. We have a 2014 Escape (my wife's car) in black leather, the seat is a little too narrow for me, the bottom side cushions make my hips start to hurt after an hour or more, and the leather makes my ass sweat 90% of the time, , I hope these seats are a little wider and the bottom cushion a little longer. I'm 6"0 and 225 I'm sure there are larger men than me buying this truck, they will need it even more than me. Fair to say the buyers/owners will likely be 75/25% men. I chose the base model for several reasons, the cloth interior and( 5k savings for engine/Sasquatch/other upgrade mods) were a couple reasons for that.

Last edited:

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking for pics or any info. All I can find are pics of a two tone blue/grey combo which I'm sure is an option on something other than the base model. Thanks
Remember base means bare minimum, so those images above are for the higher models. Below are the base model seats

Ford Bronco Does anyone have pics of the base model cloth interior? IMG_2544.JPG

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here is the Bronco Sport Cloth:

Ford Bronco Does anyone have pics of the base model cloth interior? IMG_2544.JPG

The Navy Pier interior in an Outer Banks Bronco Sport (Same A51 that @Administrator posted in the A51 thread [quoted post below]). I’m not gonna be at a trim level that has a Navy Pier interior, but to me it looks pretty dang good here.

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2020 RANGER XL black cloth.
looked it up again. They don't have pics for the 2021 f150 yet so who knows what those look like. It's pretty much all the same with Base models, nothing too fancy. I suspect seat covers will be on a short list.
Maybe check out Bronco sport seats...

What is the deal with Black EVERYTHING???? It looks like crap and it’s hot as hell! I live in SC!!!!

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I personally don’t mind the Navy Pier interior but I get the FE guys frustration. Interior color scheme is not a big issue, unless it is. As long as its not ALL BLACK, or just ugly as hell, I don't mind. But if it is one of those two things, its a real turn off and turns me off to the whole vehicle.

For me, the interior color and fabric options are the foundation of the entire truck. The interior will determine what exterior color I choose and could determine what trim I choose.

I plan on riding top-down as much as possible and an all-black vinyl interior in SC sounds like, well, HELL!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I personally don’t mind the Navy Pier interior but I get the FE guys frustration. Interior color scheme is not a big issue, unless it is. As long as its not ALL BLACK, or just ugly as hell, I don't mind. But if it is one of those two things, its a real turn off and turns me off to the whole vehicle.

For me, the interior color and fabric options are the foundation of the entire truck.
Exactly. The interior is the part of the truck you'll interact with the most. The all black interior is definitely the biggest hurdle for me to overcome. I like most everything else except the color choices for the interior and the mic top.
That and their heavy use of plastic, but that's par for the course anymore

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some pics of the cloth seats here

2021-ford-bronco-2-door-base-with-the-sasquatch-package-and-cyber-orange-paint (1).jpg

2021-ford-bronco-2-door-base-with-the-sasquatch-package-and-cyber-orange-paint (2).jpg

2021-ford-bronco-2-door-base-with-the-sasquatch-package-and-cyber-orange-paint.jpg

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some pics of the cloth seats here

Ford Bronco Does anyone have pics of the base model cloth interior? 2021-ford-bronco-2-door-base-with-the-sasquatch-package-and-cyber-orange-paint

Ford Bronco Does anyone have pics of the base model cloth interior? 2021-ford-bronco-2-door-base-with-the-sasquatch-package-and-cyber-orange-paint

Best thing about these is I see a zipper for ease of replacement {on rear seat pic}
Sponsored