Sponsored

Does anyone know how to remove the carpet?

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Making a complete rubber floor for the bronco? if let me know how to remove the carpet, I'll consider doing this project, my black diamond doesn't have a carpet, so I can only ask you guys if Can someone provide a video of how to remove the carpet, that would be great
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's anything like the wash out flooring, just remove the front seats, gear shifter/center console and you can lift the flooring right out. Not connected to the vehicle in any way, just sits in the tub.

Screenshot_20220423-085451_Photos.jpg

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's anything like the wash out flooring, just remove the front seats, gear shifter/center console and you can lift the flooring right out. Not connected to the vehicle in any way, just sits in the tub.

Ford Bronco Does anyone know how to remove the carpet? Screenshot_20220423-085451_Photos

off topic, but honestly now that I'm looking at this photo, I cant imagine it would be that hard to reroute the rear AC vents that are under the seats to the rear console. People would be all over that.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
off topic, but honestly now that I'm looking at this photo, I cant imagine it would be that hard to reroute the rear AC vents that are under the seats to the rear console. People would be all over that.
Yep. They just quite literally run under the center console and then the flooring. I think a lot of people's rear under seat vents stop working because they become disconnected under the flooring. The plastic tubes are just friction fit together and they are SUPER loose.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If there was a mod kit to reroute the floor vents between the front seats and console, I'd buy it in a heart beat....As long as it is thought out and high quality....

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If there was a mod kit to reroute the floor vents between the front seats and console, I'd buy it in a heart beat....As long as it is thought out and high quality....
But then how would Ford get praises for when they do this for the model refresh

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep. They just quite literally run under the center console and then the flooring. I think a lot of people's rear under seat vents stop working because they become disconnected under the flooring. The plastic tubes are just friction fit together and they are SUPER loose.

What's crazy is that I'm starting to believe that the only reason they didn't run it to the back console is just so they can put the print that says "do not step". Which is insane. Maybe for legal reasons, but still.

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly what I was thinking. Just a new plastic tube line that runs under the console and a nice manual dual vent where you can cut into the console and install. This would probably end up being one of the best selling accessories.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco Does anyone know how to remove the carpet? 1650745334565
thank you, great info

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly what I was thinking. Just a new plastic tube line that runs under the console and a nice manual dual vent where you can cut into the console and install. This would probably end up being one of the best selling accessories.
I'm already designing