Sponsored

Does anyone know when the next round of builds is?

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone happen to know when the next builds dates will be? The emails that went out last week, we weren’t apart of. I was Priority Code 99 then and now have been switched to a Priority Code 15, which from reading around, tells me as I should be next round. Dealer says we’ll be MY22, which fine. I’m jusy trying to get a rough idea, one , because we want our a bronco. But two, we need to sell our current truck. There’s way too much equity in it to trade it in. Would kinda like to not be truck-less for month and months while we wait. If we knew a rough idea of when we think the Bronco would be here, we can kind of game plan a bit better on getting rid of our Ram 2500 Megacab. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited:

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“Clean up” scheduling this week, emails go out tomorrow. This is to fill up the September builds. That’s what multiple other posts reported.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Next round of emails go out tomorrow for the September 20 and 27 build weeks. I've found that it's easier to not expect anything. Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Btw what's your build?

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone happen to know when the next builds dates will be? The emails that went out last week, we weren’t apart of. I was Priority Code 99 then and now have been switched to a Priority Code 15, which from reading around, tells me as I should be next round. Dealer says we’ll be MY22, which fine. I’m jusy trying to get a rough idea, one , because we want our a bronco. But two, we need to sell our current truck. There’s way too much equity in it to trade it in. Would kinda like to not be truck-less for month and months while we wait. If we knew a rough idea of when we think the Bronco would be here, we can kind of game plan a bit better on getting rid of our Ram 2500 Megacab. Thanks I’m advance.
There have been some on this forum who sold their current vehicles months ago, to get the best dollar value, and they're still waiting for their new Bronco. I wouldn't count on any date until you get a VIN, A window sticker, a Production date . . . and even then . . .

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly hard to predict as there are many factors that go into when you will get a production week let alone when it will actually be delivered. Order options, reservation date and you spot in your dealers allocation are the biggest factors. If your dealer said you are a 2022 then you either have MIC top or are likely not close to being in their 2021 allocation. If a 4 door softop build there seems to be some hope though if other ahead of you at your dealer don't switch.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't pay attention to priority codes. Many of us are code 10 and won't get built until next year. If you have a hardtop on your order or a 2 door and no vin you have zero chance of 2021. You should have gotten an email from Ford a couple weeks ago that covered the situation.

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Next round of emails go out tomorrow for the September 20 and 27 build weeks. I've found that it's easier to not expect anything. Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Btw what's your build?
An email tomorrow would be a huge surprise. And honestly it would cause a bit of chaos around the house. I really don’t want to trade-in the truck. We’re sitting on about $40k in equity if we sell private party. That’s a huge down for the Bronco. Trading it in I’ll lose a bunch of that.

At this point I’m ok with the wait, like we all are. It’s no biggie as long we get what we want. I will say, if we don’t have a even a build date email by Dec 31st, we’re cancelling and holding out for a Warthog.

Current Build: 4dr Badlands, SAS, 2.7 Lux. Had the MIC and switched to soft top a couple months ago.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly hard to predict as there are many factors that go into when you will get a production week let alone when it will actually be delivered. Order options, reservation date and you spot in your dealers allocation are the biggest factors. If your dealer said you are a 2022 then you either have MIC top or are likely not close to being in their 2021 allocation. If a 4 door softop build there seems to be some hope though if other ahead of you at your dealer don't switch.
Yes, was told MY22 originally. I reserved about 24hrs after launch and was the 123 person to do so at our dealer. Absolutely crazy. 122 people before me in that 24hrs! With everything being jacked up, it’s now all over the place. They said the first customer Bronco delivered to them was reservation 141. It’s all backward. We did get moved to Priority Code 15 last month. And they said it “could be a MY21 now because of the MIC issues.” But they just didn’t know with everything going on. So we shall see. 🤞🏼

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't pay attention to priority codes. Many of us are code 10 and won't get built until next year. If you have a hardtop on your order or a 2 door and no vin you have zero chance of 2021. You should have gotten an email from Ford a couple weeks ago that covered the situation.
We have 4dr and soft top. Originally had the MIC. But changed to soft a couple months ago. Interning about the code, thanks!

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An email tomorrow would be a huge surprise. And honestly it would cause a bit of chaos around the house. I really don’t want to trade-in the truck. We’re sitting on about $40k in equity if we sell private party. That’s a huge down for the Bronco. Trading it in I’ll lose a bunch of that.

At this point I’m ok with the wait, like we all are. It’s no biggie as long we get what we want. I will say, if we don’t have a even a build date email by Dec 31st, we’re cancelling and holding out for a Warthog.

Current Build: 4dr Badlands, SAS, 2.7 Lux. Had the MIC and switched to soft top a couple months ago.
Trade ins are fetching quite a bit these days. You could always put your truck up for sale when your Bronco officially hits production. Could get screwed with that plan though if the Bronco gets held back for QC

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have 4dr and soft top. Originally had the MIC. But changed to soft a couple months ago. Interning about the code, thanks!
depending on your reservation date and dealer allocation you have a chance.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you know what your dealers allocation is? If there only getting 20 Broncos this year it’s likely you won’t be one of them.

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know what your dealers allocation is? If there only getting 20 Broncos this year it’s likely you won’t be one of them.
II don’t know. Sorry. I do remember something that they said when we put our order in. (We were something like 123rd reservation at our dealer) They said the first 60-70 would be here in June/July. Remainder would be MY22, include us. But with everything messed up and lot of those orders ahead of me being 2 door, FE and MIC being on hold, I’d assume we’d moved up. I know originally were 99 and it switched to 15 a couple months ago when we switched to a soft top.
Sponsored