Sponsored

Does anyone know when the next round of builds is?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There have been some on this forum who sold their current vehicles months ago, to get the best dollar value, and they're still waiting for their new Bronco. I wouldn't count on any date until you get a VIN, A window sticker, a Production date . . . and even then . . .
I had all that and am now Jeep-less :(
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
II donā€™t know. Sorry. I do remember something that they said when we put our order in. (We were something like 123rd reservation at our dealer) They said the first 60-70 would be here in June/July. Remainder would be MY22, include us. But with everything messed up and lot of those orders ahead of me being 2 door, FE and MIC being on hold, Iā€™d assume weā€™d moved up. I know originally were 99 and it switched to 15 a couple months ago when we switched to a soft top.
Give your dealer a call in the morning they should be able to tell you your chances of getting one this year. Donā€™t feel like your bothering them either, after all your spending $50000 plus at their dealership. Also as other have said priority code really doesnā€™t mean much this year. Good luck.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give your dealer a call in the morning they should be able to tell you your chances of getting one this year. Donā€™t feel like your bothering them either, after all your spending $50000 plus at their dealership. Also as other have said priority code really doesnā€™t mean much this year. Good luck.
Dealer knows me. I have the most expensive order there. šŸ˜‚

RPhillips1972

Black Diamond
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone happen to know when the next builds dates will be? The emails that went out last week, we werenā€™t apart of. I was Priority Code 99 then and now have been switched to a Priority Code 15, which from reading around, tells me as I should be next round. Dealer says weā€™ll be MY22, which fine. Iā€™m jusy trying to get a rough idea, one , because we want our a bronco. But two, we need to sell our current truck. Thereā€™s way too much equity in it to trade it in. Would kinda like to not be truck-less for month and months while we wait. If we knew a rough idea of when we think the Bronco would be here, we can kind of game plan a bit better on getting rid of our Ram 2500 Megacab. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just looking at my sheet.
It says MY 2021ā€¦for what itā€™s worth.
What everything else mean?
Price Level 130?
Order Code 2490?

34850713-43DA-4FDB-87DD-B0D3BD018280.jpeg

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone happen to know when the next builds dates will be? The emails that went out last week, we werenā€™t apart of. I was Priority Code 99 then and now have been switched to a Priority Code 15, which from reading around, tells me as I should be next round. Dealer says weā€™ll be MY22, which fine. Iā€™m jusy trying to get a rough idea, one , because we want our a bronco. But two, we need to sell our current truck. Thereā€™s way too much equity in it to trade it in. Would kinda like to not be truck-less for month and months while we wait. If we knew a rough idea of when we think the Bronco would be here, we can kind of game plan a bit better on getting rid of our Ram 2500 Megacab. Thanks in advance.
if you were told by your dealer you will be a my22 build, don't expect to be selling your truck before 2022 begins. there are plenty of people here who are in the same boat. come january, your dealer might be able to give you a better idea. but as availability of new vehicles increases, the demand for used vehicles decrease. when the chips come in the market will probably be glutted with brand new one year old f250s...

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as long as your code is between 10 and 19 it just means it can be built this year if other things fall into place. I don't think your dealer can tell you more than "maybe" for this year, they won't know until Ford "previews" your order if you might have a chance to get picked that week, but even that is not fool proof.
I have pretty much the same build as you and supposedly mine will get built next week, so there's a chance. I supposedly was #40 out of 80 allocations at my dealer, I know for a fact that they did not yet get 39 others in, so there must be FE, MIC, and code 99 for those that want to wait for next year or the mod top in front of me that I got to pass now. Maybe you'll luck out too that many of those in front of you at that dealer don't want to change the roof or wait for next year's green etc.
Really can't do much more than wait, I honestly did not expect to get scheduled so "early". They are really pushing out as many soft top 4doors as they can right now.

No idea what the other codes mean, nothing to worry about.

Hope you get your's soon, as I want to see what wrap you'll be putting on! Good luck!

Edit to add: I had e-mailed my dealer about something else a couple weeks ago and asked where I might be and how many they had gotten in, they had delivered 3 by then and he had no idea when I might get picked, they're in the dark just as much as we are until the week you hit the jackpot.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was just looking at my sheet.
It says MY 2021ā€¦for what itā€™s worth.
What everything else mean?
Price Level 130?
Order Code 2490?

Ford Bronco Does anyone know when the next round of builds is? 34850713-43DA-4FDB-87DD-B0D3BD018280
The order code is the number ford uses in its scheduling system along with dealer code and body code. If you call the bronco marketing team they will ask you for those 3. They can look you up by reservation number or other personal info, but those 3 codes get them to your specific information quickly.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m a 7/19 reservation for a BD w Sas, 4 door, mid, soft top, 2.3 priority code 12 and Iā€™ve heard nothingā€¦
Sponsored