Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone found a soft top boot cover for the fully down but not removed position, similar to what Wrangler has available? In AZ I see myself putting the top fully down but not uninstalling, so I can quickly put it up for the occasional monsoon or haboob.
Ford Bronco Does anyone make a soft top boot cover? 1C82BD31-F622-4341-84EB-8ED555EB67BB
Ford Bronco Does anyone make a soft top boot cover? D5696A03-670E-4289-99A0-81DBFC68A978
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JTops USA is coming out with a Bronco line in the Spring, but I'm not sure if their soft top boot will be a part of it initially. Presumably the priority is their (great) mesh tops

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My plan when I get my Bronco (hopefully March) is to go to a local automotive/boat upholstery shop and have them make one. I have had it done for the bimini top on my boat before and it wasn’t too bad cost wise.

You’d also be able to get as good or better quality as anything mass produced, support a local small business, and get it in whatever color combo you want. Also, they’ll be able to reinforce the fabric at any rub points so that repair is easy in the event that it starts to wear.

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My plan when I get my Bronco (hopefully March) is to go to a local automotive/boat upholstery shop and have them make one. I have had it done for the bimini top on my boat before and it wasn’t too bad cost wise.

You’d also be able to get as good or better quality as anything mass produced, support a local small business, and get it in whatever color combo you want. Also, they’ll be able to reinforce the fabric at any rub points so that repair is easy in the event that it starts to wear.
That's a great idea. I'm all about supporting a local business.
Sponsored