• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Does anyone want my reservation?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cut a deal with your dealer. He has 20% allocation wiggle room... :D
Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't mean transfer. I mean I will go and order it and then sell it to you after.
Doesn't really make mathematical sense, no matter how you slice it. Someone has to pay the taxes, and heck why not pay your state twice (which is highway robbery). Its a loss for you either way, unless someone pays way more then they should.

darkforest888

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My local dealership is adding 10% of MSRP on top of Bronco Sports on their lot, it will probably be easy to get 20% over MSRP on a full sized bronco this summer seeing how passionate you all are.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey all,

Been following this forum for months but finally made an account to pose a situation. I ordered my bronco 1 hour after reservations opened on July 13th. My dealer called me today and said I was first on their list to place an order, which I can come in and do on Thursday. The thing is I'm not in the same financial situation I was 7 months ago and I don't think I want to take on the payment. But it feels like a waste to just cancel my reservation. I was thinking maybe someone on here would want to "cut in line" and pay me a little something on the top and I will order whichever bronco you want? Or, I buy it and sell it after. I was going to go with the Big Bend antimatter blue 4 door manual transmission. Let me know if anyone is interested!
gtfo

Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So if someone offers you 20k profit after you get yours you’re not going to take it out of loyalty to an anonymous guy on a forum. Yeah. Right.
He isn't offering to buy a reservation, he's trying to sell one. GTFO

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the green MY22 a done deal? Because that would give me pause.... and I’m perfectly happy with white.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ll give you 500 over what my dealer plans on charging me if you order a rapid red base. 😈

Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ll take it!!

To show you how interested I am willing to pay you $5,000.00. In order to demonstrate your sincerity, you must first pay me $4,000, as this is an urgent sale. I will then pay you back $9,000.00 so that you get the agreed upon total amount of five thousand. This is totally legitimate and removes the need for useless negotiating. I am interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner so please email me your: full name, shipping address phone number, and social security number, to open a case with eBay Motors. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure. The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to sell the reservation. Using eBay Motors service we are both 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

Ford Bronco Does anyone want my reservation? A485D9E7-E497-4AA5-90E7-1FFDBD9D8CFF

cpsport22

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Equus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Does anyone want my reservation? A485D9E7-E497-4AA5-90E7-1FFDBD9D8CFF

Is the Official Bronco Timeline still a thing?

Might want to add today's date to it.
[/QUOTE
Hey all,

Been following this forum for months but finally made an account to pose a situation. I ordered my bronco 1 hour after reservations opened on July 13th. My dealer called me today and said I was first on their list to place an order, which I can come in and do on Thursday. The thing is I'm not in the same financial situation I was 7 months ago and I don't think I want to take on the payment. But it feels like a waste to just cancel my reservation. I was thinking maybe someone on here would want to "cut in line" and pay me a little something on the top and I will order whichever bronco you want? Or, I buy it and sell it after. I was going to go with the Big Bend antimatter blue 4 door manual transmission. Let me know if anyone is interested!
just do the right thing and cancel. You’re not being fair to those that have the means.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
this is exactly what I decided to do. they're holding the reservation and maybe I'll get a '22. I like green anyway ?
If you want to wait that long, put in a new reservation with a dealer offering a discount. The whole point here is the value in an early reservation. If you get one very early and it is one that people want like Badlands 2.7 Squatch or Wildtrak, you might make a small profit, even after sales tax?
Sponsored