Nanu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi all,
I just got a chance to test drive a Big Bend last week and I decided to pull the trigger. I know I'm getting in late and to not expect a Bronco until 2023. That being said, what should I do? Sign up and put in an order, or wait until dealers have them on the lot? If I do go with a dealer, who's the best to deal with in Utah? I've heard a few horror stories already about dealers trying to get an ADM after the order has arrived. Am I too late for it to matter? Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

utbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you search the forum there is a spreadsheet with dealers and who is charging adm. I ordered with Ken Garff and they are not charging adm on orders however, they are charging $5k over on Dealer stock units. best to agree to price prior to ordering with a dealer. Granger in Iowa offering $2k below invoice

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Nanu Probably the easiest thing to do is start phone shopping for the best deal, and just order the Bronco at the best priced dealer. You possibly won't be seeing that Bronco until 2023, or late '22 depending on your trim level, and options ordered.

BTW, when you do order make sure you walk out of that dealer with a negitiated price, and a signed piece of paper with that agreed price. It would curl you hair at some of the horror stories on thsi forum.

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ed Kenley Ford in Layton, UT has no ADM. My Bronco arrives next week and yesterday we crunched numbers prior to its arrival. They stated no ADM on customer orders.
Sponsored