Sponsored

Does everyone get an assembly line picture?

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't need to take delivery to get it. I got mine and it is still in transit.

You read that right.
Start prepping for your next adventure. Your Bronco is now one step closer to arriving at your dealership.
Here's a photo of your Bronco, moments after exiting the assembly line. Don't worry. Any accessories you may have ordered for your Bronco will be added on before shipment.*
Now that you and your Bronco have been properly introduced, check out this video that shows what it took to reach its Built Wild™ glory.
There are a few stops left to go, but rest assured, we're working hard to get your vehicle to you. We're looking forward to the moment you and your Bronco will be united at last. Share your adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco.
Thanks for sticking with us,
The Entire Bronco Team
Sponsored

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

true. the carbonized gray ring looks totally different. strange bc we have the same build otherwise
After nearly 2 years I thought I knew everything possible about these things - I found several photos online just now - some with dark rings, some with light ones - in both our colors - maybe its just whatever the assembly folks find in the pile - I ain't sayin a word until the damn thing is in my driveway - that's for sure :)

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Odd - seems to me - the trim rings on your wheels, look way darker than the ones on my picture below - may be the lighting, or angle of the front wheel in the picture - but they don't look the same to me?
Because they aren't the same. One wheel trim ring is carbonized black, the other warm silver. Depends on which package you got.

Wheel Color.jpg

cricex

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my assembly line picture about a week after I got a notification that the Bronco was on a rail car.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My photo email came 3 weeks before my Bronco was delivered to LA, but shipping took a while...

Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is no rhyme or reason.

My build shipped on 10/31, photo received on 11/09, took possession on 11/19. 🤷‍♂️

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A couple days after you take delivery. They only send it to you after you pay for it.
WRONG…..

I got a Built email on 11/12, and picture on 11/16 with Subject: Your Bronco just rolled off the assembly line

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone let me steal their picture and let me call it mine? 4 door, Badlands, Antimatter Blue, Non- Squatch, High Package, Soft Top. I deleted my email because I got a bad link in two different emails and thought it was a 'phishing scheme'. Called Ford and got the crickets. They state there is not a way to resend the email. Kind of weak if you ask me.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You don't need to take delivery to get it. I got mine and it is still in transit.

You read that right.
Start prepping for your next adventure. Your Bronco is now one step closer to arriving at your dealership.
Here's a photo of your Bronco, moments after exiting the assembly line. Don't worry. Any accessories you may have ordered for your Bronco will be added on before shipment.*
Now that you and your Bronco have been properly introduced, check out this video that shows what it took to reach its Built Wild™ glory.
There are a few stops left to go, but rest assured, we're working hard to get your vehicle to you. We're looking forward to the moment you and your Bronco will be united at last. Share your adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco.
Thanks for sticking with us,
The Entire Bronco Team
Who was you email from. Trying to make sure I didn’t get it and missed it.

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can someone let me steal their picture and let me call it mine? 4 door, Badlands, Antimatter Blue, Non- Squatch, High Package, Soft Top. I deleted my email because I got a bad link in two different emails and thought it was a 'phishing scheme'. Called Ford and got the crickets. They state there is not a way to resend the email. Kind of weak if you ask me.
You should be able to recover deleted emails. They exist somewhere. Not sure if you're gmail or other, but, you can.

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got an apology email about a month after delivery. 🥲

“We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess your Bronco™ was ready to hit the off-road and couldn't hold still for a photo.”

Oh well…. Still happy to get my Bronco!

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncojy

Big Bend
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Neon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the apology email as well after getting mine. Kinda lame I was excited to get the pic but oh well having the real thing is even better!

dsco

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because they aren't the same. One wheel trim ring is carbonized black, the other warm silver. Depends on which package you got.

Ford Bronco Does everyone get an assembly line picture? Wheel Color
Thank you BigHoof, if that is indeed your real name. 🤔
Sponsored