Sponsored

Does factory Floor Liners option includes cargo area?

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The floor liners option in the B&P is only $160. Does that also include the cargo area or is it just the front and rear seat area? Anyone know?
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The floor liners option in the B&P is only $160. Does that also include the cargo area or is it just the front and rear seat area? Anyone know?
just front and rear. it would be to good of a deal if it included the cargo

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it is just the front and rear seats. Your dealer should be able to tell you for sure once they receive their order guides. The cargo liner is separate on the accessory list that was released earlier this week.

OP
OP
FTBronco9

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it is just the front and rear seats. Your dealer should be able to tell you for sure once they receive their order guides. The cargo liner is separate on the accessory list that was released earlier this week.
Yeah, I was just looking at that and that’s why I asked. Kinda sucks it doesn’t include the cargo area.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I was just looking at that and that’s why I asked. Kinda sucks it doesn’t include the cargo area.
Agreed. I will have the washout floors because I am sticking with the MGV seats on the Badlands, but I am worried that if I don't have a liner over them my heals will wear holes through the rubberized coating so I plan to get the liners. I am curious if you get carpet mats standard front and rear on the two door. So many little things that we don't know it can be pretty frustrating.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you look on the order guide underneath DIO there is a 4-door cargo RUG that can only be ordered through WBDO when you order your Bronco (It can be ordered under any of the trims). Dunno what it is but its different than the ones on the accessory guide. Wouldn't a picture be nice, or a price?

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you look on the order guide underneath DIO there is a 4-door cargo RUG that can only be ordered through WBDO when you order your Bronco (It can be ordered under any of the trims). Dunno what it is but its different than the ones on the accessory guide. Wouldn't a picture be nice, or a price?
They are separated in the accessory guide, and also slightly more expensive than B&P:

M2DZ-58047A74-AAInterior Cargo Liner,3 Door 2021,2021,TRUCK,U725,BRONCO,,$139.99
M2DZ-58047A74-BAInterior, Cargo Liner, 5 Door$139.99
M2DZ- 5413300-AAInterior, Floor Liner, All Weather 1st and 2nd Row Over Carpet, 3 Door$175.00
M2DZ- 7813300-AAInterior, Floor Liner, All-Weather 1st and 2nd Row Over Carpet, 5 Door$175.00
M2DZ- 5413300-BAInterior, Floor Liner, All-Weather 1st and 2nd Row Over Vinyl, 3 Door$175.00
M2DZ- 7813300-BAInterior, Floor Liner, All-Weather 1st and 2nd Row Over Vinyl, 5 Door$175.00

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The floor liners is $160 in the B&P, $175 in the Accessories list, and if you Google the part number of the liners, they are retailing at ~$135.

Because of this, I'm debating if I should buy them separately on my own.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The floor liners is $160 in the B&P, $175 in the Accessories list, and if you Google the part number of the liners, they are retailing at ~$135.

I’m going to buy them separate so I get two sets. One carpet and one floor liner.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The difference in price might be that the floor liners at 160 and 175 contain the word bronco whereas the 135 might just say ford. ( look very carefully at B&P interior photos with the liner selection.)

Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They give you a small credit from swapping your carpet mats for the rubber ones. That is the $15. If you don’t think that is enough credited back, you only get $50 credit for trading your carpeted floors to vinyl in a new super duty.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just front and rear. it would be to good of a deal if it included the cargo
No kidding for $160 it would be Ford giving money away. I'm actually shocked it is so low for front/rear.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The difference in price might be that the floor liners at 160 and 175 contain the word bronco whereas the 135 might just say ford. ( look very carefully at B&P interior photos with the liner selection.)
Having the name of your vehicle on the floor might come in handy after a night of binge drinking. After throwing up, you’ll know it’s your vehicle. And the big bonus is you can wash it out in the morning!

Disclaimer: I’m not advocating drinking and driving. Just knowing it’s your vehicle and the ability to wash it out!

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The difference is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But if you can save a few dollars without much effort, why not?

Regarding the "Bronco" logo on the floor liners, I'd searched with same part numbers as the ones listed on the published Accessories list. So unless the ones on the list are also generic, which I think it's unlikely, I would assumed it is the same logo-ed parts.

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed. I will have the washout floors because I am sticking with the MGV seats on the Badlands, but I am worried that if I don't have a liner over them my heals will wear holes through the rubberized coating
I suggest going to a dealer that has a Ranger with the rubber floor or check out a Police Interceptor for a similar material.
Sponsored