Sponsored

Does high volume dealer get your order built faster?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Out-of-the-way dealer in an area with low interest in the Bronco compared to other Fords? You might be one of the only ones in their line and get scheduled surprisingly quick.
But how many allocations will these small out if the way dealers have?? Might be one or even zero. And finding a small dealer with low order amounts might not be the issue. It's finding one that isn't tacking on an ADM. My small town local dealer had a total of 28 orders. They are selling every Bronco, even customer orders, at $5k over. They laughed and essentially called me a liar when I said there are many dealers actually selling below msrp.
Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But how many allocations will these small out if the way dealers have?? Might be one or even zero. And finding a small dealer with low order amounts might not be the issue. It's finding one that isn't tacking on an ADM. My small town local dealer had a total of 28 orders. They are selling every Bronco, even customer orders, at $5k over. They laughed and essentially called me a liar when I said there are many dealers actually selling below msrp.
Its that attitude that is still a little shocking to normal folk even when you factor in the level of greed in these hand-wringing cockroach dealers, bug-eyed with dollar signs. And that Ford has been complacent & fostering the behavior to a larger degree in many ADM situations --- except where Levine has stepped in but even then it seems it's only to him out of deflecting a "pain-in-the-ass" case. The Ford executives themselves little more than robber-barons really, people with that level of extreme wealth are so totally out of touch with reality it's no wonder this whole Bronco debacle has swirled out of control on so many fronts. The growing disgust & outrage by Bronco customers (adding to the other vehicle shenanigans) might finally at least be making some waves. But I digress! Sorry for the rant., :LOL:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Or a dealer that has allocation but few buildable orders...you could jump everyone.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Or a dealer that has allocation but few buildable orders...you could jump everyone.
I think that is what happened to me. Smallish town 100k people, solid Ford Dealer with decent volume. I walk in after waiting to order for the last year and half to finally place the order anticipating a long wait like everyone else. I order on 12/13/2021 and as of this morning I have my Vin# with 2/14/2022 production date. I know they have orders, but they must not be buildable and the dealer has allocation. They are doing a $5k surcharge to non local customers to protect their allocation which for a change I do appreciate.

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would the larger Ford "system" keep you from ordering the same Bronco at both the small and large volume dealer, then take the one that comes in first, and cancel the unfulfilled order?
Sponsored