Sponsored

Does Outerbanks Sasquatch have body color side view mirrors or just body color door handles?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went for OBX because I loved the Roast leather interior. Anyone know about the sideview mirror spot lights? I thought I read somewhere there are lights built into the side view mirrors that you can turn on and adjust like spot lights.
Ford Bronco Does Outerbanks Sasquatch have body color side view mirrors or just body color door handles? b048c6f3-7d34-426d-83b1-3eafd1030919-jpe

Available in High (and Lux). The high one on the side is the spotlight. Puddle lights on the bottom. That's the camera on the edge.

I don't think the spots are adjustable. Just on/off.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With a question like that, we may have to ban you from the AMB OBX Sasquatch club lol

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went for OBX because I loved the Roast leather interior. Anyone know about the sideview mirror spot lights? I thought I read somewhere there are lights built into the side view mirrors that you can turn on and adjust like spot lights.
It’
Deletes tube step too... OBX Squatch doesn't make sense from a cost perspective, you lose some of what you paid for.
It’s a give and take with the OBX Sasquatch. Give up the Badlands features to get the interior color I like and not live with the Badlands dash and orange stitching. Onyx was ok, But not orange stitching.
Sponsored