Sponsored

Does std package 331A have air conditioning?

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a 2D BL in 10/21 with tow/lux package, but now wanting to drop everything I can to speed up the order. I noticed when you choose the mid package it talks about deatc(including AC), but does that mean that the Std 331A package has no AC? I am will wiling to drop all if it speeds things up for 6 months, but AC is required and hard to imagine any trim coming without AC.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah man, A/C is standard these days.

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can get low end Jeep Wranglers without A/C. Bronco every trim has A/C. Dual zone is an upgrade although I have yet to be in a vehicle even super high end where Dual Zone is more than a gimmick.

Sponsored
OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes - that is what I was thinking, but I lived in a town where no one has AC in their homes for the past 15 years so I wanted to be 100%. Thanks

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can get low end Jeep Wranglers without A/C. Bronco every trim has A/C. Dual zone is an upgrade although I have yet to be in a vehicle even super high end where Dual Zone is more than a gimmick.
Not from what I can see, at least not in Canada.

The Jeep Wrangler Sport base trim has manual A/C.

Sponsored

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you married? Definitely not a gimmick.😆

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Even little clown cars like Smart come with A/C due to the extreme cabin heat generated by the emission controlled exhaust with catalytic convertors being the main culprit

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the mid package is legit. the 8 screen is plenty good and you get everything below. high and lux are more nice to have stuff.

STANDARD LED headlamps, black door handles, mirror caps, fender flares and fender tie-down hooks, manual air conditioning, push button star

MID Two-door Intelligent Access with lock and unlock functionality, 110V/150W AC power outlet, ambient footwell lighting, auto-dimming rear view mirror, dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control, heated front seats, illuminated visor mirrors, Remote Start System (automatic transmission only), Reverse Sensing System, subscription navigation with three month trial, SYNC 4 with enhanced voice recognition, Ford Co-Pilot360™ including Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, BLIS® with CrossTraffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Auto High-Beam Headlamps and rear view camera with backup assist grid lines
Sponsored