Sponsored

Does the dealer you select in your reservation matter?

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spoke on the phone with ford support and marketing. Confirmed you cannot change your dealer, said cancel and place new reservation if you need to. Also alluded to being locked into your model(base, badlands, etc) so choose carefully. Not sure if you will be able to change 2/4 door option when you order
I spoke with my dealer earlier in the day to confirm X-Plan pricing and my question of changing trims upon ordering was that it would be no problem.....that the reservation is my ability to order a Bronco regardless of trim selection made at the time of reservation. After all, For has not provided all the pricing details of the options and it could be that the trim level changes based on the updated value of the options selected....such as Badlands to WildTrack as the 2.7, AT, and Hardtop are included in the WildTrack pricing and optional in Badlands. Because Badlands has the Sway Bar Disconnect its possible a Badlands order could be more expensive than a WildTrack, esp if the Sasquatch Pckg is ordered on the Badlands and included in the WildTrack.
Sponsored

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer LTD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I switched the original dealer on my reservation on August 4th. Received a refund of my $100 from the original dealer. My new dealer is going to contact me with instructions on how to send the deposit. I did this by calling Ford Customer Care (800)392-3673.

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer LTD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As I recall, the person at Ford Customer Care said only one (1) dealer change would be doable before placing your order. Use it wisely!

Bronco007

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to my local dealership and they gave this.

6946A6CD-7B4E-40FD-8C9C-E8D094E0936C.jpeg

5C467943-0653-43D4-A461-354483865D9B.jpeg
Sponsored