Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Irony truly escapes you.

There are bunch of members on this forum that are just completely negative about the Bronco rollout by Ford. I just fail to understand why people with such positions are interested in the vehicle if all they can see is negativity.

I'm sorry you can't have fun and take a joke. I know I could have used the emoji that says hey y'all not getting it, I'm just a funnin' ya, but just chose not to.

I'm a first hour reservation holder and tickled pink. Can't wait to get mine. I've go no negativity toward it, no matter how much you try.
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm sorry you can't have fun and take a joke. I know I could have used the emoji that says hey y'all not getting it, I'm just a funnin' ya, but just chose not to.

I'm a first hour reservation holder and tickled pink. Can't wait to get mine. I've go no negativity toward it, no matter how much you try.
Then, that's great news!

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I'm actually a fun dude to hang with ;). Just with all the recent negativity regarding the transmission pricing on the B&P, maybe I'm just over tired of all the pissing on Ford and didn't pick up on the sarcasm. It was a good joke BTW once I understood you were being sarcastic.

Apologies....
Sponsored