Sponsored

Does your Bronco have blind-spot mirrors?

Does your Bronco have blindspot mirrors?

• Total voters

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My 2dr Black Diamond (2021) came with blind-spot mirrors. Frankly, I love these and I am not complaining, but I have seen many other Broncos and looked up images online, and they don't come with the blindspot mirrors. I do not have the tow package as an added option, but I wonder if those with the tow package get the blindspot mirrors.

EDIT: I don't have Mid, High, or Lux added.

Did your Bronco come with blind-spot mirrors? If so, what trim did you get and did you add the towing package?

Edit Edit:
Somehow I missed the variance in mirror configurations over the last 2 years. Once I got mine, and started seeing various with different looking mirrors, it gave me pause. Interesting detail that I never noticed amongst units.

Ford Bronco Does your Bronco have blind-spot mirrors? PXL_20220131_192059531
Sponsored

Last edited:

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 2dr Black Diamond (2021) came with blind-spot mirrors. Frankly, I love these and I am not complaining, but I have seen many other Broncos and looked up images online, and they don't come with the blindspot mirrors. I do not have the tow package as an added option, but I wonder if those with the tow package get the blindspot mirrors.

Did your Bronco come with blind-spot mirrors? If so, what trim did you get and did you add the towing package?

Cheers

PXL_20220131_192059531.jpg
Mid package and up have BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) that alerts you via a light when someone is in your blind spot. The LED indicator replaces the manual blind spot mirror.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored
OP
OP
rugbysecondrow

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

High package gets you LED approach lamps and deletes the manual blind spot mirrors.
Example, this Bronco has neither the LED nor the blind-spot mirror. Is this universally applied, or did some models get neither option?

Ford Bronco Does your Bronco have blind-spot mirrors? 1643657981154

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You are wrong sir. I say that from a ups driver perspective. This is why all ups vehicles have two mirrors. One for close up and one for long distance.
You are wrong sir. I say that from a ups driver perspective. This is why all ups vehicles have two mirrors. One for close up and one for long distance.

Well, my mirrors are adjusted fine without blind spots. Maybe on giant vehicles the story is different

Ford Bronco Does your Bronco have blind-spot mirrors? 1643658230591

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Example, this Bronco has neither the LED nor the blind-spot mirror. Is this universally applied, or did some models get neither option?

1643657981154.png
This Bronco has the mid package, so it has BLIS. There is a button on the door and rear tailgate handle for the intelligent access that's included with the mid package that gives it away.

OP
OP
rugbysecondrow

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This Bronco has the mid package, so it has BLIS. There is a button on the door and rear tailgate handle for the intelligent access that's included with the mid package that gives it away.
Gotcha. Interesting. Thanks.

All things considered, I think I prefer the mirrors to the tech.

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My base 2dr has blind spot mirrors. They are great.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gotcha. Interesting. Thanks.

All things considered, I think I prefer the mirrors to the tech.
I absolutely prefer mirrors to tech. Don't care one way or another about blind spot mirror, but I don't want the tech, no light, no alert...I don't want to develop dependencies on those.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have lux with the monitoring, but prefer to take an active roll in actually driving when I drive. The mirrors did not include blind spotters, so I added the auto store stick on convex mirrors. I like the improved visibility they provide in traffic, backing up, on the trail, sitting still, etc etc etc.

Ford Bronco Does your Bronco have blind-spot mirrors? mirror

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have lux with the monitoring, but prefer to take an active roll in actually driving when I drive. The mirrors did not include blind spotters, so I added the auto store stick on convex mirrors. I like the improved visibility they provide in traffic, backing up, on the trail, sitting still, etc etc etc.

Ford Bronco Does your Bronco have blind-spot mirrors? mirror
100% I don't mind having the indicator but it can't replace visibility mirrors provide for a variety of situations. I'll be adding similar convex mirror to my BL w/ lux package when it arrives.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think he is correct for lightweight class vehicles, which includes cars and light trucks (pickups, SUV, Minivans). There is a technique for correctly adjusting side mirrors. It's not taught in driving school.: lean head left all the way to drivers window and adjust drivers mirror so the surface edge of the door (door handle) is visible on the inner edge of the mirror glass. To adjust the passenger mirror, lean the same distance in the driver's seat to the right and adjust the passenger side mirror in the same manner.

You are discussing UPS trucks, which are different class vehicles.
Sponsored