Sponsored

Does your reservation picture or info on your Ford.com account change after your build has been scheduled?

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Does your reservation picture or info on your Ford.com account change after your build has been scheduled? C6371A8B-91FB-4C8C-AE3C-B2399C65BAF6

Just wanting to know for those of y’all that have had their VINs issued if your pics or info on your Ford.com account changed 🤓 I think I’ve given up hope that these things will update but just curious if anyone had noticed a change yet.
Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine still shows my FE rez although I got my VIN for my BL on the 27th.

Last edited:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine hasn't changed since the order was put in and I made changes and got a vin. All that matters is the info that on the track my order page.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mine didn't change until I got a production date. Example. I originally ordered a Big Bend, but changed to a Black Diamond a week later. My Ford account still had the image of the Big Bend until my production week estimated, then the image switched to Black Diamond.

OP
OP
mpmcgaughey

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mine didn't change until I got a production date. Example. I originally ordered a Big Bend, but changed to a Black Diamond a week later. My Ford account still had the image of the Big Bend until my production week estimated, then the image switched to Black Diamond.
Youre the first person I’ve heard that it actually changed then!!

Sponsored

Maine-Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger XLT 4x4, 2018 Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've got a VIN and production week, but my ford acct only shows order conversion date. The picture is the wrong color on my ford acct, and no production week is noted. On the ford website, log in, then go to Account>My Account>Reservations & Orders> only brings up the Order date and order number, no VIN, and the wrong color Bronco.

However, the "Track Your Order" button on the VIN email from ford brings up everything properly, and all options, colors, etc are correct. Still no production week noted anywhere except in the one email from ford that gave me my VIN. Clicking the "Owner Registration" button from the "Track Your Order" page has never seemed to work right, let alone do ANYTHING but bring you to the ford website, to log-in, then still nothing Bronco related happens.

The tracking, which brings up the correct info is the results from the
"https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking?" page.

Last edited:

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No VIN, no change since res. 🤷‍♂️

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last time I checked which was weeks ago because I think Ford’s website is slow and antiquated...mine didn’t match my order....

However the track my order in the production build email matches my build order... this seems to work much better than “‘my account” on the Ford page

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The only place mine shows accurately is if I track my order status with my VIN and order number. If I got to ford.com and check order/reservations it’s not right.
Sponsored