david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am getting my bronco soon I am looking for suggestions for seat cover to protect them from my dog he is a Great Dane
Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We have Carhartt ones in our Rubicon. They are about 2 years old and we take them out and wash them a couple of times a year. So far so good

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am getting my bronco soon I am looking for suggestions for seat cover to protect them from my dog he is a Great Dane
I just bought this to protect my cargo area from golf clubs, cart caddys, etc. Its made by @Mabett. Well made, the sides of our cargo is also protected, and it has a flap that folds down over the rear bumper to protect it from mars and scratching. Rubberized non-skid on the bottom. I am pleasantly surprised and pleased.

It's made for a 4 dr, but I use it just fine with my seats folded down.

Mabett for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 Cargo Liner for Dogs Pet Trunk Protector Mat https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09QMBM2YX/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_E5KT1V3Q168QN4ZZPHBJ

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a golden doodle that is 7mo currently...at 6mo he was 58lbs. Our trainer thinks he could be up to 120lbs...his dad was 90 and mom was 70.

We have one of those back seat covers that also make a hammock by clipping around the headrest of the front and back seat so he can lay down and have some stability laying down. The one we got is waterproof on the bottom with a grippy feel and it is laundry safe. Was like $40 on amazon

BroncoAZ123

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the Carharrt backseat covers to protect my seats from my dog (a Boxer.) They fit really well, very tight. I think the tight fit is intended to make it look better. It does take a while to install them , so you’re not going to be able to take them off easily or quickly if you have a passenger to avoid the dog hair. They appear to be very tough and secure .

In my old SUV I had one of the cheap hammock type covers from Amazon. They are quick to disconnect and move if you have people sitting in the back seat. My dog figured out how to get under that cover from the side and thought it was fun to lie underneath the cover, defeating the purpose of it. That’s not going to happen with the Carharrt covers.
Sponsored