Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve owned several goldens in my life and never had one that was over 70 lbs what do you feed that big boy
Sub-70 pound Goldens. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So update from my end, we have our Bronco now, and our 80-90llb pitbull can easily jump in the back, our 90-100lb 5.5 month old mastiff doesn't quite have the leg strength yet though but he's almost able to jump in. The two of them with a big dog bed and all our recovery gear, 5 gallon water jug etc. fit fine in the back though leaving the middle seat open for a cooler, our small dog, etc. I'll take a pic next time we get them all in the back together.

Reactions: Cat

Deleted member 12876

Sub-70 pound Goldens. :ROFLMAO:
Yep and I never seen him lose the fight I seen him wihip Chows pit bulls and German shepherds. Go on a blind retrieve 300 yards to pick up the game. He lived his first three years outside in northern Wisconsin. I took him to the vet maybe a handful of times, and he lived to be 16
I truly loved and admired that dog. #RedGoldenRetrieversAreTheBest

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My 135lb Old English Bulldog Bocephus is too stubborn for ramps or steps. I’m hoping he’ll at least stand on his back legs and put his front paws on the back of the rear opening so that I can give him a boost. It works for the bed, although he growls at me every time I help him…..ingrate.
Here he is riding in my lap in the wife’s MKZ after he destroyed the pet barrier.
Ford Bronco Dogs Getting In and Out IMG_1705
Ford Bronco Dogs Getting In and Out IMG_1705
what a tank!! looks like hes happy just hanging out there

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This belongs in a magazine! Have you put your dog in modeling? Stunning!!!
Thank you. No this is Max but his real name should be dirt dog. 😁 can’t wait to see what he thinks of it coming next month!

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I show in AKC and have a big Berner boy and a lifted Wrangler. He puts his front feet up and I lift his butt in. I lift him out to save his elbows. It's a lot of weight landing on his front Joints going down. He doesn't get in or out without my assistance and i like it that way. Keeping fat off your dog is one of the best things you can do for them. If you can't feel the ribs, he's fat.
Ford Bronco Dogs Getting In and Out Cannon and Deer (480x640) (2) (300x400)

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I show in AKC and have a big Berner boy and a lifted Wrangler. He puts his front feet up and I lift his butt in. I lift him out to save his elbows. It's a lot of weight landing on his front Joints going down. He doesn't get in or out without my assistance and i like it that way. Keeping fat off your dog is one of the best things you can do for them. If you can't feel the ribs, he's fat.
Ford Bronco Dogs Getting In and Out Cannon and Deer (480x640) (2) (300x400)
These two can jump over the Bronco. Lol

20211208_221053.jpg

20211120_194758.jpg

Sponsored

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was difficult to get a decent pic in the middle of the snow squall we're having here but here's our 80+lb amstaff mix and 90+lb Presa puppy who will likely weigh 150 soon enough. Amstaff has no issue jumping in and Presa was giving it a very good effort tonight but doesn't quite have the leg strength yet.

E3BD3758-DED5-4CC9-84D0-E42F605C745A.jpeg

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Loved this thread!!! Thnx for helping me get my dog-fix!! Great pics!

Dogs are so awesome!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thankful for this thread. I have been meaning to research a solution myself. Our guy Dill can get in the back seat - but, he's been hesitant to jump in the cargo. I think the Twistep is the solution for us. I want something low profile and easy to stash.

Upon searching I also came across this one that I hadn't seen mentioned: https://www.amazon.com/PetSafe-Solv...42?keywords=hitch+step&qid=1639313673&sr=8-42

Edit: Waaaaiiiiiiit.....$299 for TWISTEP? F that noise.

Edit: https://ottostep.com/ looks like a win for us (backordered via there shop - but, available on Amazon for $76).

Ford Bronco Dogs Getting In and Out 0E9CC694-4766-4C58-948A-9025F47F0BBD_1_105_c

Last edited:

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my new pup is finally strong enough to hop in himself. Here's my 80lb staffy and 100lb + Presa pup hopping in the back pretty easily:

ccanniff

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have two dogs . 160 lb Pyrenees and a 120 LB all American, I help them both into the back of the four door.
that foldable ramp from weather tech would be handy.
Sponsored