Don’t see much difference between models

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve been looking at the various pictures on B&P and here on B6G for months. To be honest, I barely notice a difference between the various models. Other people are like, oh I love that model, or claim to identify tires at a glance, or what not. It all looks almost the same to me. Talk to me about components being used and I most understand the lingo. But as for looks - it all looks like a Bronco. Whether I’m on an iPhone or iPad, I just don’t see what you all are nitpicking, and especially don’t understand why one person loves this or that.

some people are obsessing, is that a 32 tire, a 33?! I’m all like, yeah, I guess it’s bigger than what’s on a base, but who can tell the difference from a 32 vs 33 on these pics? The grills are barely distinguishable. obsessing about fender flares and door handles? Who the hell can tell with these pics? half of the colors still aren’t distinguishable, it’s all a mash of gray shit except for the reds, blues and yellow (excuse me, “orange,” bullshit - it’s yellow)

I think we really need some much better pictures from Ford, all at once, all in one place.
Sponsored

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You clearly haven't spent enough time studying the stickers on the side.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been looking at the various pictures on B&P and here on B6G for months. To be honest, I barely notice a difference between the various models. Other people are like, oh I love that model, or claim to identify tires at a glance, or what not. It all looks almost the same to me. Talk to me about components being used and I most understand the lingo. But as for looks - it all looks like a Bronco. Whether I’m on an iPhone or iPad, I just don’t see what you all are nitpicking, and especially don’t understand why one person loves this or that.

some people are obsessing, is that a 32 tire, a 33?! I’m all like, yeah, I guess it’s bigger than what’s on a base, but who can tell the difference from a 32 vs 33 on these pics? The grills are barely distinguishable. obsessing about fender flares and door handles? Who the hell can tell with these pics? half of the colors still aren’t distinguishable, it’s all a mash of gray shit except for the reds, blues and yellow (excuse me, “orange,” bullshit - it’s yellow)

I think we really need some much better pictures from Ford, all at once, all in one place.
You must be fun to party with. ;)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

You sound like my wife /s

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Time to get your eyes checked....and on the way home you should stop at the Subaru dealer.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you a car person? Most people who really like cars can notice details like you are mentioning. I think it's fairly easy to tell the difference between steelies and the wheels on the Wildtrak, but I grew up being taught about cars my whole life. I have 32s and my son has 33s. There is a difference, especially between a larger and smaller rim size. Drive around and notice the difference in tires and wheels you see on trucks in your area. That might help you start identifying what you like and what you don't like as a way to get started.

As for the dashes, there are huge differences. Some are gray, dark brown, or tan. Maybe your screen is just too small to see it?
Sponsored