Don’t see much difference between models

MacHudson

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
I’ve been looking at the various pictures on B&P and here on B6G for months. To be honest, I barely notice a difference between the various models. Other people are like, oh I love that model, or claim to identify tires at a glance, or what not. It all looks almost the same to me. Talk to me about components being used and I most understand the lingo. But as for looks - it all looks like a Bronco. Whether I’m on an iPhone or iPad, I just don’t see what you all are nitpicking, and especially don’t understand why one person loves this or that.

some people are obsessing, is that a 32 tire, a 33?! I’m all like, yeah, I guess it’s bigger than what’s on a base, but who can tell the difference from a 32 vs 33 on these pics? The grills are barely distinguishable. obsessing about fender flares and door handles? Who the hell can tell with these pics? half of the colors still aren’t distinguishable, it’s all a mash of gray shit except for the reds, blues and yellow (excuse me, “orange,” bullshit - it’s yellow)

I think we really need some much better pictures from Ford, all at once, all in one place.

Advertisement

Zeke013

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco on order
You clearly haven't spent enough time studying the stickers on the side.

nvabill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, C-182 Skylane
I’ve been looking at the various pictures on B&P and here on B6G for months. To be honest, I barely notice a difference between the various models. Other people are like, oh I love that model, or claim to identify tires at a glance, or what not. It all looks almost the same to me. Talk to me about components being used and I most understand the lingo. But as for looks - it all looks like a Bronco. Whether I’m on an iPhone or iPad, I just don’t see what you all are nitpicking, and especially don’t understand why one person loves this or that.

some people are obsessing, is that a 32 tire, a 33?! I’m all like, yeah, I guess it’s bigger than what’s on a base, but who can tell the difference from a 32 vs 33 on these pics? The grills are barely distinguishable. obsessing about fender flares and door handles? Who the hell can tell with these pics? half of the colors still aren’t distinguishable, it’s all a mash of gray shit except for the reds, blues and yellow (excuse me, “orange,” bullshit - it’s yellow)

I think we really need some much better pictures from Ford, all at once, all in one place.
Good God man it's not in the looks it's all in the money! You clearly have not been paying attention, Ford requires you to buy the more expensive trim levels in order to get the options you want! That way not only does the trim level cost more but so do the options, hence, Ford makes more profit! Come on man, focus, focus, pay attention, learn what it's all about! $$$$$

Bullitt

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC

You must be fun to party with. ;)

Vigor

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW x3

You sound like my wife /s

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement