Sponsored

Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

appreciate the info, shortly after I posted I found the slimline RB20 for my 2dr on auto anything for $369, but not expected to ship for 2 weeks
Awesome. Pls post pics once installed, if you get a chance.
Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From the Go Rhino website. About an hour after my order confirmation email, I received another email saying they are backordered. No delivery estimate was included. Emailed their customer service department and no reply yet.
Update. Was able to get through to someone at Go Rhino and they said mine are scheduled to ship on 1/10. So the backorder wait appears to be short.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update. Was able to get through to someone at Go Rhino and they said mine are scheduled to ship on 1/10. So the backorder wait appears to be short.
Friday 1/13 and still no shipping info. It’s like a mini version of the bronco wait.

Bohlmbo

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone with RB20's have mudflaps installed? If so, would love to see pics!
I have the (regular) RB20s installed with the front OEM splash guards.
Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. GoRhino_RB-20
Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. GoRhino_RB-20 Plus Mud Fla

SDbase

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base Sasquatch V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just ordered the RB20s (non bed liner) for a 4 door base Sasquatch. I have Rekgen XL mud flaps front only (work great on the sas btw). I really want to keep the flaps with the RB20s. From Bohlmbo’s pic looks like the rekgens should still fit. The rekgens sweep back a little more than the factory ones but should leave enough room. Even with the XL rekgen mud flaps I’ve gotten a couple rock chips on the rockers in front of the rear wheels. I’m hoping these RB20s will solve the rock problem and the notorious salt/ice build up by the back door.

A22CFDF8-9240-4965-A0B2-C6A2C0872801.jpeg

Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

RB20 slim lines installed a couple days ago. Look good, feel solid. The slim lines seem to be nicely proportioned for the non-sas flares/tire poke on my base. There is enough room for me to put my foot on an angle stepping in. If you have a very large feet, or are not steady, I’d suggest getting the standard width boards.

GoRhino took longer to ship these than expected (backordered), and the boards arrived with powder coat missing (a smallish 1” x 1/4” spot) on the underside. Replacement boards are already on the way, and they will pick up the defective ones no charge. So I guess that’s good, but I’d rather not spend another 45 minutes swapping them out. 🤷

Getting ahold of someone on their customer service line can be difficult, and I found that if you press “1“ to get to the public safety line, they are responsive and helpful. I had to do that after calling the standard customer service line several times.

When it’s all said and done, though, I think I’ll have a nice set of steps for my sons to get in and out of the backseat. The door sill plastic trim was already taking a beating. Now they can step over that with no effort.
Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. 87BD73C2-F9DB-4CA2-AC2D-74129026FE23
Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. EDF5300D-E0FA-45C8-B6FE-66D66473A83D
Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. F3AB14BF-2610-4507-8E14-8DFEF82C4764

BBoyM3

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla LE
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a couple of questions for those who have the Sasquatch package and have installed the standard (not slim) RB20s.

1. Do the RB20s drop low enough to help with the step in height?

2. Does anyone know how much lower the RB20 step surface is than the door sill?

3. Is the step wide enough for use as a step for men’s feet?

OP
OP
Jacksonholio

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a couple of questions for those who have the Sasquatch package and have installed the standard (not slim) RB20s.

1. Do the RB20s drop low enough to help with the step in height?

2. Does anyone know how much lower the RB20 step surface is than the door sill?

3. Is the step wide enough for use as a step for men’s feet?
1. Yes
2. 5.5" but it doesn't hang down to where you see a 5" gap. It works well.
3. Yes, easily.
I have yet to see a better step, imo.

broncogirl1986

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was a little nervous about these but got them yesterday and put them. No problems and they look great.

Ford Bronco Don't buy Go Rhino rb20 side steps. Updated. F3AB14BF-2610-4507-8E14-8DFEF82C4764
I love the look of these! Do they cover the pinch weld pretty well? It's hard to tell from the pics.

Sponsored

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently have the D1 steps and I don't love them. I'm thinking of switching to these.
We like them a lot. My wife stands on them to open and close the soft top. We’re actually selling this Bronco and pulling those off to put on our new Bronco next month.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got the brackets for the four door - six of them. I have a 2DR Was able to pick out the ones that fit.
Instruction were for another board, pretty simple though. But I'm pissed - it does NOT cover the pinch weld & they slope about 1/4 lower at the rear. I wonder if I got the wrong damn brackets all together. Contacting Go Rhino for help. If nothing else will have to shim them up about 1 1/4 with some square tube to cover the pinch & add a little spacer to level them out at the back end. Sheesh!!

OP
OP
Jacksonholio

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the brackets for the four door - six of them. I have a 2DR Was able to pick out the ones that fit.
Instruction were for another board, pretty simple though. But I'm pissed - it does NOT cover the pinch weld & they slope about 1/4 lower at the rear. I wonder if I got the wrong damn brackets all together. Contacting Go Rhino for help. If nothing else will have to shim them up about 1 1/4 with some square tube to cover the pinch & add a little spacer to level them out at the back end. Sheesh!!
They do cover the pinch welds. Either you have them backwards or have wrong brackets. I would have never installed if it didn't cover.
Sponsored