Sponsored

Don't get too excited. Late availability.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hate to be negative. But im willing to bet anything new being announced or revealed in the next days to weeks will most likely be late availability.

Like this new Green color most likely being released today in Tennessee. Guaranteed it only available end of 2021 into 2022.

I'll be really bummed if thats the case. Ive been beating the Ford paint options suck drum for awhile now and was praying for a bright Green color and other interesting high impact colors.

I don't want to have to wait till 2022 to get all the cool stuff. I guess we'll find out but I'm willing to bet that is the case. Let's see.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The optimist view:

They actually over-deliver for once and start shipping in May.
The biggest surprise of B&P is white tops are an option.

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just decided to mentally prepare to not see my bronco until 2022.

ford has been late on everything, and almost every industry is having a hard time producing right now.

Ford Bronco Don't get too excited. Late availability. 87E2CB03-0F1D-4D92-8833-1E4034063649

Last edited:

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Green would be nice but I am still getting one of the blues anyways.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey, that would just be a bonus for those of us who reserved after week 1
I reserved in week 2. Should be interesting to find out where I really am in line. Unfortunately I don't think we would officially find out until after we place our order and in the first quarter of 2021 when they officially have all of their production numbers.. Thats according to Ford.

I wish there was a way we could know exactly where we are in line when we order in December. That way we can order exactly what we want knowing we might have to wait anyway.

Something tells me this is going to be a sh$t fest. Should be interesting. Im starting to think maybe I should just order exactly what I want and the Hell with trying to get it early. When it comes it comes I guess.

Ajfetterman

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2, 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we all want to know where we are at in line and when to expect delivery . I want a manual squatch but don’t want to wait so I’m going with a badlands. Now, if I knew at ordering my number gave me a late fall or 2022 then I’d go full squatch. My reservation was within the first 24 hours of the launch so I’m hoping for a June / July delivery.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just decided to mentally prepare to not see my bronco until 2022.

ford has been late on everything, and almost every industry is having a hard time producing right now.

Ford Bronco Don't get too excited. Late availability. 87E2CB03-0F1D-4D92-8833-1E4034063649
Same. I've been expecting late 2021 at the earliest.

I also won't make any decisions based on late availability. If it's something I want I won't throw it away just to get my truck earlier.

Ajfetterman

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2, 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. I've been expecting late 2021 at the earliest.

I also won't make any decisions based on late availability. If it's something I want I won't throw it away just to get my truck earlier.
I might. ? I’m too impatient. I already have anxiety about it.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've figured out this is Ford's marketing plan to continue demand for the Bronco besides the initial surge of excitement. After they did this with Mansquatch, i can see them continuing to tease with awesome stuff to come. Most car companies do this but Ford is showing new packages/colors, etc of future model years even before the first Bronco is built which is odd. I'm guessing they don't want to piss off people who have a reservation, order their car and 3 months later they announce they can get a green Mansquatch. So I guess I see why they are doing it.

Sponsored

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hate to be negative. But im willing to bet anything new being announced or revealed in the next days to weeks will most likely be late availability.

Like this new Green color most likely being released today in Tennessee. Guaranteed it only available end of 2021 into 2022.

I'll be really bummed if thats the case. Ive been beating the Ford paint options suck drum for awhile now and was praying for a bright Green color and other interesting high impact colors.

I don't want to have to wait till 2022 to get all the cool stuff. I guess we'll find out but I'm willing to bet that is the case. Let's see.
Having an early Bronco is cool stuff!

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved in week 2. Should be interesting to find out where I really am in line. Unfortunately I don't think we would officially find out until after we place our order and in the first quarter of 2021 when they officially have all of their production numbers.. Thats according to Ford.

I wish there was a way we could know exactly where we are in line when we order in December. That way we can order exactly what we want knowing we might have to wait anyway.

Something tells me this is going to be a sh$t fest. Should be interesting. Im starting to think maybe I should just order exactly what I want and the Hell with trying to get it early. When it comes it comes I guess.
Get it the way you want or you might regret it later. Being #1 only last so long. Also, first off the assembly line will for sure come with issues. Of course I want my Bronco now, been waiting WAY too long, but if I’m spending this much on a car, it better be PERFECT! Lol, from the looks of it, you can have everything but a kitchen sink from the factory.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Might be another FE only new color. I'm sure it'll go great with the Navy Pier interior just like the other exterior colors. ?
giphy (2).gif

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have waited my whole life for an EB, or now the modern interpretation of it.
If this is a green Bronco that looks awesome (modern version of New Lime, Boxwood, Seafoam, etc...) I’ll wait for late availability. I don’t want to miss out on fulfilling the dream of my favorite vehicle ever.
Now, I just need my 200K mike Ram to hold on till the arrival.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Might be another FE only new color. I'm sure it'll go great with the Navy Pier interior just like the other exterior colors. ?
giphy (2).gif
It better not be. But im sort of thinking the same thing. The chances of it being available on the Base + Sasquatch that im building is probably slim to none.
Sponsored