Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ram new TRX is getting it too. MT is not mud terrain it means Multi terrains.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Discuss rubber compounds and tread patterns to your hearts content. However, anything about the political aspect of the Goodyear tires controversy will not be allowed in these threads. Thanks guys.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Apparently the Goodyear Territory tires have been a Canadian exclusive for a while. I've found info on them dating back to 2009. So they might be new to the US. But not totally new. And reading the comments on them people say they do good off road. But not so much in the snow. Of course the one's coming on the Bronco might be something completely new.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently the Goodyear Territory tires have been a Canadian exclusive for a while. I've found info on them dating back to 2009. So they might be new to the US. But not totally new. And reading the comments on them people say they do good off road. But not so much in the snow. Of course the one's coming on the Bronco might be something completely new.
The Canadian version is completely differrent from the one launching on the Bronco.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first thought when I saw them was that I would be swapping to something like the hybrid Nitto Ridge Grapplers ASAP. I've not been overly impressed with any factory installed Goodyears but I'm willing to give them a shot if they're more an in-betweener like the Nittos.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first thought when I saw them was that I would be swapping to something like the hybrid Nitto Ridge Grapplers ASAP. I've not been overly impressed with any factory installed Goodyears but I'm willing to give them a shot if they're more an in-betweener like the Nittos.
From an old thread on the Ram Forums
Ford Bronco Don't poo poo the new Goodyear Territory tire yet [NO POLITICS!] Tire Selction-Part 3_zps6fvofekd
Ford Bronco Don't poo poo the new Goodyear Territory tire yet [NO POLITICS!] Tire Selction-Part 1_zpslau9ndth
Ford Bronco Don't poo poo the new Goodyear Territory tire yet [NO POLITICS!] Tire Selction-Part 2_zpsabpfmfvx

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Discuss rubber compounds and tread patterns to your hearts content. However, anything about the political aspect of the Goodyear tires controversy will not be allowed in these threads. Thanks guys.
I’ll try my best.

Ford Bronco Don't poo poo the new Goodyear Territory tire yet [NO POLITICS!] 1597871477588

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ram new TRX is getting it too. MT is not mud terrain it means Multi terrains.
I didn't hear them say "multi-terrains"; they said they call them "Maximum Traction"; but that is what they call all of their MTs now, rather than Mud Terrain. They talked a lot to not really say much about the tires themselves...it would have been real nice if they had offered actual coparisons to other tires in the line up, but they kept spewing marketing BS that they worked hard with the OE on each application to make it perfect for that truck....but no insight into what the tire is like.

They did say it had the M+S; but they don't know yet on the Mountain Snowflake, although it seemed she was beating down expectations that it would have it by saying "Some consumers don't want it". They also said there would also be an AT version of the Terrain that will go on the F150 (confusing).

Sponsored

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was wondering how long it would take for this to hit the forum. I agree, let's keep politics out.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I go MT and 35", it will either be BF Goodrich or Mickey Thompson or Firestone. For 37", gotta go with the Krawler.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn't hear them say "multi-terrains"; they said they call them "Maximum Traction"; but that is what they call all of their MTs now, rather than Mud Terrain. They talked a lot to not really say much about the tires themselves...it would have been real nice if they had offered actual coparisons to other tires in the line up, but they kept spewing marketing BS that they worked hard with the OE on each application to make it perfect for that truck....but no insight into what the tire is like.

They did say it had the M+S; but they don't know yet on the Mountain Snowflake, although it seemed she was beating down expectations that it would have it by saying "Some consumers don't want it". They also said there would also be an AT version of the Terrain that will go on the F150 (confusing).
Very interesting. So, is this true for all manufacturers? MT is has always been Mud Terrain to me.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
THERE
dbpIlvEhoKgAAAA?w=208&h=180&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1.jpg

IS
lLSvqcMAEkAHaE8?w=297&h=199&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1.jpg

NO
8Bc6bfXLocwHaFj?w=252&h=187&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1.jpg

SUBSTITUTE

These arent bad but hard to get in the US.
ZmanmQVGSZwHaG1?w=178&h=180&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1.jpg
Sponsored