Don't See Many Negative Articles Like This.

BoatBuilder88

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Advertisement

North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
It seems most of Motorbiscuit articles are click bait, how else do they stand out if the flood of positive articles this week?

One bit of truth:
But the Ford Bronco chose an independent front suspension to improve the ride quality on the pavement. It should be smoother and have a quieter interior at highway speeds. Because a solid suspension is heavier, it can often cause a bumpier ride.

WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Holy crap. I thought you guys were exaggerating when you said it was written by a 4th grader. I am not kidding when I say it instantly reminded me of my persuasive essay writing in middle school.

I guess I can at least thank the author Allison for that bit of nostalgia.

dakr1177

Wildtrak
First Name
Dakota
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
lol, I read this shit last night and said the exact same thing. Scrolling thru her other articles you can see the wrangler bias. I have a 2010 Jk and have driven the jk2 and JT, but always been a ford guy at heart. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

OG Goat

First Edition
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat/2019 Ranger XLT
I for one like the "chunky" more masculine look and hope that the interior width shows it. I've owned several Wranglers over the years and while fun to drive around with the top off I really couldn't stand the tiny interior. Not to mention the horrible road manners as 99.99% of the time that is where most of us are driving. Not kicking Jeep as they've held the torch for years. Really looking forward to the real world size up and off road comparisons.

ugafan706

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep rubicon sky touch power top
My last 3 vehicles have been H2, jk with 35s and now a JL rubicon. He has some good points. The Jl should be better off road. But if the Bronco is even 90 percent of jeeps off road capability the on road will be more than 10 percent better on road, and 95 percent of people here will be on road more than off road. Im all in on the Bronco.

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The solid axle is better suited for off-roading quality. If that's true why do just about all off road race vehicles have independent front suspension

Advertisement

Advertisement