Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What blind spot?

My factory Ford mirrors have little blind spot mirrors in the corner as well.
Accurate. I was on the fence about these since they came out, purchased them in the most recent group buy and the difference is night and day. These are far superior to the factory mirrors.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tabman10

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do these mirrors give you a good view of the ground like traditional tow mirrors? A little lower view would be great for just about anything.

Sponsored

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just leaving a quick review! i was hesitant on buying these mirrors, i wish id have bought them much earlier. They completely eliminate the blind spot on our Broncos. Very Plug n Play and super easy to install. One fair warning, when removing the factory mirror be careful, the factory clip for the blind spot monitor is very finicky and could break easily if you try and hurry.

Great product, and im contemplating buying the "blued" ones just to see the difference with my tint on my vehicle!

21+ Ford Bronco (6th Gen) – Suma Performance

Why, I already have blind spot mirrors on the base model??

Are you invested in the company?

OP
OP
fdchief

fdchief

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why, I already have blind spot mirrors on the base model??

Are you invested in the company?
I have zero vested in this company. My stock badlands mirrors had an obvious blind spot. I was just trying to convey to anyone who was on the fence about buying these that they are worth every penny.

OP
OP
fdchief

fdchief

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do these mirrors give you a good view of the ground like traditional tow mirrors? A little lower view would be great for just about anything.
I would compare the view as better than my factory mirror on my 2011 superduty. If you add in the convex mirror and regular mirror from superduties, marry them together then you’d have these mirrors.

Built4Discovery

Wildtrak
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can vouch for this also been running Suma mirrors on my bronco since the inception of them and I have also ran them on my Tesla, gti, golf r, and now the bronco you do not know what your missing tell you do.

I have the blue tint and it is very nice for when you're on a tail and the guy behind you needs to light up the world 20 feet behind.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wasn’t a fan of the blue with tinted windows. My driving is mostly on dark roads - so, it was a bit limiting at night.

I have a pair available for cheap if someone wants them. I am about to put them in the classifieds section.
DM me and I’ll take them off your hands. I don’t have tinted windows, so I’m a fan of the blue ones.
Ford Bronco Dont wait to buy these mirrors! 460DD4BF-7AF7-488C-BAEF-A10D1603439B

Sponsored

Traveller

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wasn’t a fan of the blue with tinted windows. My driving is mostly on dark roads - so, it was a bit limiting at night.

I have a pair available for cheap if someone wants them. I am about to put them in the classifieds section.
I might be interested if the blue mirrors are available.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who cares about blind spots I want a concave mirror so I can see further back and be able to tell if that's a car with a roof rack or a cop.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just leaving a quick review! i was hesitant on buying these mirrors, i wish id have bought them much earlier.

21+ Ford Bronco (6th Gen) – Suma Performance
100% agree, great investment. After using them I have no idea why ford does not have this style mirror from the factory.

Any impact to the operation of the blind spot monitors/indicators?
Nope, the senor is not affected, it is built into the housing. The mirror itself just contains the indication light.

This method did work for me on the bronco. I always adjusted my mirrors this way and still there is a huge blind spot on the bronco. The convex mirrors eliminate the blind spot. There is a reason why they put convex mirrors on the super duty.

Well worth the money at full price, if you can get 'em on sale go for it.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered a set today, does it help with the lower view, too? Sometimes it's kind of hard to see where my wheel arches are without leaning way forward while backing into the garage
Sponsored