Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I finally removed all of my doors and my Top as well! I do have the optional stowing door bags but did not bother to put the doors in as I was just excited to hit the road! Everything went pretty smoothly! I will definltey be putting some paint protection on the door edges as the top portion especially can be subject to a small scratch or knick when being removed however nothing that is too big of a deal! I did use the fender protectors that they give you however they can only help so much..

Overall the feel on the road is fantastic! I even hit the highway for a short period of time however I quickly jumped off when I realized that air was getting under the rear mats and almost hit the highway themselves!

The removal of the soft top was slightly more difficult only because this was a 90+degree day and the metal was HOT. I would recommend 3 people for lifting the top off of the vehicle just for comfort reasons. Me and my brother were able to do this fine however a third person certainley would have been of good help!

Putting everything back on was much easier mostly because of what we had already been through! It is defitnely a little bit of a learning process and now that I have done it once I am much more confident in doing it many more times in the future!

Very excited for the future of my First new vehicle!! Now to save some 💰 for accessories!!!
Ford Bronco Door and Top removal! Big Bend soft top 4 door 0725211759b_HDR
Ford Bronco Door and Top removal! Big Bend soft top 4 door 0725211758_HDR
Ford Bronco Door and Top removal! Big Bend soft top 4 door 0725211751_HDR
Ford Bronco Door and Top removal! Big Bend soft top 4 door 0725211752a_HDR
Ford Bronco Door and Top removal! Big Bend soft top 4 door 0725211759_HDR
Ford Bronco Door and Top removal! Big Bend soft top 4 door 0725211759a_HDR

Ford Bronco Door and Top removal! Big Bend soft top 4 door 0725211752_HDR

Ford Bronco Door and Top removal! Big Bend soft top 4 door 0725211758a_HDR

Ford Bronco Door and Top removal! Big Bend soft top 4 door 0725211711_HDR

Ford Bronco Door and Top removal! Big Bend soft top 4 door 0725211655
Sponsored

Last edited: