Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, B&P doesn’t give an option to purchase the onboard door storage bags for the BD model.

I contacted my dealer yesterday asking to add door bags for all 4 doors to my order and he updated my order to include “Heavy Duty Storage Bags- DOO- $190.”

Has anyone see a pic of what these bags look like compared to the onboard storage ones available for other trims? I like the price better on what the dealer is giving me, but it would be nice to have an idea what I am actually getting for the money.

Anyone know more about them?
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I spent the money and ordered the ones above for my 2door BB. Mine for everything was $350 something like that. Think it’s worth it after seeing how much better it is with them getting the doors off and on.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, B&P doesn’t give an option to purchase the onboard door storage bags for the BD model.

I contacted my dealer yesterday asking to add door bags for all 4 doors to my order and he updated my order to include “Heavy Duty Storage Bags- DOO- $190.”

Has anyone see a pic of what these bags look like compared to the onboard storage ones available for other trims? I like the price better on what the dealer is giving me, but it would be nice to have an idea what I am actually getting for the money.

Anyone know more about them?
Wow, that seems pretty dumb on Ford's part. Why wouldn't they want to sell the onboard storage bags to any Bronco regardless of trim option?

OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is only thing I found too, but HO7-D is listed as $229 and HO7-E is $219. Seems like you would need both of those if doing all 4 doors.
That total comes to $448, which is a lot more than the $190 he is charging me for 4 bags! So, either the dealer is giving me a big discount or else ordered some other random door bags for me?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, that seems pretty dumb on Ford's part. Why wouldn't they want to sell the onboard storage bags to any Bronco regardless of trim option?🤷‍♂️
I have been wondering the same. I probably would have been fine with those, but it wasn’t an option when I ordered at dealer and not possible on B&P to add them either.

I would be fine with getting the on board ones for more money, but now I have no idea what he actually ordered for me and he said no changes to the order can be made after today (April 8th), so guess I am stuck with whatever bags he ordered for me.

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
are bags of any kind included? ...Panels or doors

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
are bags of any kind included? ...Panels or doors
I don't know BD. On my config for a BL 4dr with Lux bags for the 2 front top panels are included. For $350 I selected the option to get bags for the 4 doors which is also supposed to include the storage/restraint harness to hold the doors in the rear cargo area. At the bottom of the description it says "Available on all Bronco models".
Ford Bronco Door Bags for Garage Storage bronco-door-bags.PNG

OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know BD. On my config for a BL 4dr with Lux bags for the 2 front top panels are included. For $350 I selected the option to get bags for the 4 doors which is also supposed to include the storage/restraint harness to hold the doors in the rear cargo area. At the bottom of the description it says "Available on all Bronco models".
Ford Bronco Door Bags for Garage Storage bronco-door-bags.PNG
I did do a BL build on the B&P and saw that option. I can’t understand why they haven’t updated the website to add it for BD. Even the dealer seemed confused and unsure when I sat down to complete the order last month.
I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t be an option for all 4 door models.

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, either the dealer is giving me a big discount or else ordered some other random door bags for me?
You're getting the local crochet bags that will match your dealer installed wheel cover.
il_794xN.2810681684_n1n3.jpg

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did do a BL build on the B&P and saw that option. I can’t understand why they haven’t updated the website to add it for BD. Even the dealer seemed confused and unsure when I sat down to complete the order last month.
I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t be an option for all 4 door models.
Agreed - and it even SAYS available on all Bronco models. Maybe ask your dealer to reach out to Ford. From the picture the "garage" bags sure look like they could be the same as the on-vehicle bags (why would they contract for 2 different versions?). If they are and the only difference is that the "garage" bags don't include the onboard retaining system that would suck (unless you never intend to use that capability).

OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed - and it even SAYS available on all Bronco models. Maybe ask your dealer to reach out to Ford. From the picture the "garage" bags sure look like they could be the same as the on-vehicle bags (why would they contract for 2 different versions?). If they are and the only difference is that the "garage" bags don't include the onboard retaining system that would suck (unless you never intend to use that capability).
Well, if I get the same bags without the retaining system for $160 less I will be a happy camper. I most likely would store them mostly at home in the garage and not on board. I am sure it can’t be that hard to create my own “retaining system” for the bags they give me for the couple of times a year I might want to store on the back of the Bronco.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interesting. The order guide indicates the soft top is required on the BD
(87D). Baffling. Maybe see if your dealer can add (87E) to your order and see if it works?

Ford Bronco Door Bags for Garage Storage 1617924268078

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bags for the garage? I hang my jeep doors on the garage wall when I remove them and they hold my trails doors when not in use.
Sponsored