Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello. I have taken the doors off a few times and it works really well. In the process of putting them back on, there is incidental contact between the inside edge and the body frame, cause very small chips.

I was think some clear PPF would work well here, but I wasn't sure if anybody had tried that, or another solution.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bumping,,,,,,,,, Can PPF be used to wrap an edge? I scratched the paint off the edge of the tailgate door a little less than 2 inches in length. Thinking of tough up paint then wrapping the edge leaving about a 1/4 inch exposed. Is this a thing? Couldn't believe how easily the paint came off, owned maybe 20 vehicles over 35 years, never saw paint come off like this.

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been thinking about adding a strip to the rear edge of the back doors. Build up of mud, snow and frozen slush on the rear wheel opening flare make me cringe if I have to open the back door. Not much clearance.
So far I’ve removed it by hand before opening but the day is coming it will be frozen like a rock on that flare.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All the aftermarket PPF guys I talk to always wrap around the edges to get the most coverage. The dealers out here are garbage and stop the PPF a quarter inch from the edge. My RAV4 had all the edges wrapped wherever there was PPF.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks