First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Much better than the bronco nation one. Btw I which I had the ability to grow hair like that
I wish the opposite, having to get my hair cut every 2 weeks to not look like a messy Sasquatch gets old! But, you have a beard and I grow facial hair like an 11 year old pre-pubescent boy so we all have our downfalls. 😂
Sponsored

Allfordme&u

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi everyone,

Made a video of removing/replacing the doors & fender flares based on my experience doing it multiple times.
This is not necessarily the Ford approved way but the way it works best for me.

BONUS: Weighed the doors!

Follow us on Instagram for more content: @ OurBroncoLife

Thanks,
Great video so exciting can't wait

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Great video. Still waiting for my invite to help. LOL.

I can't understand why ford made such a simple way to remove these flares, yet their optional flares are bulbus and seem to use bolts? I hope the aftermarket will take advantage of this easy removal concept and create a well thought out design. I'm sure they will.

If you are worrying about your flares getting stolen, remove the existing quarter turns and use security screws. Or just plain bolts. No need to shoot someone over flares. Plus if you're gonna do it don't use a 9mm, use a .45.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent video.
Both more informative and shorter than similar videos. Great job with the camera angles putting the door back on. Great editing to show the important stuff without making us sit through a 10-minute video for 4 minutes of content.

I too greatly prefer these to the other demo videos out there. As I too am wondering how you get access to make these videos. Regardless, keep it up. The quality gets better with every video.

I'll also echo that your logo is very reminiscent of BN, which I don't count as a plus. But if you guys ever decide to offer some sort of merch, make sure you let us know. I'd like to support the great job you're doing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great video. Still waiting for my invite to help. LOL.

I can't understand why ford made such a simple way to remove these flares, yet their optional flares are bulbus and seem to use bolts? I hope the aftermarket will take advantage of this easy removal concept and create a well thought out design. I'm sure they will.

If you are worrying about your flares getting stolen, remove the existing quarter turns and use security screws. Or just plain bolts. No need to shoot someone over flares. Plus if you're gonna do it don't use a 9mm, use a .45.
Good point. I don’t plan on removing mine personally so would be a good idea for bolts.

TimBee

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Sean, Great video!

Seems like the doors have some type of mechanical detents that keep them from freely swinging open (jeep)....can you please confirm?? Thanks

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The first mod I'm doing is bolting down those fender flares. Thieves be like whaaaat?! :ROFLMAO:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Sean, Great video!

Seems like the doors have some type of mechanical detents that keep them from freely swinging open (jeep)....can you please confirm?? Thanks
I thought there was a gas strut?
Sponsored