Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone,

Made a video of removing/replacing the doors & fender flares based on my experience doing it multiple times.
This is not necessarily the Ford approved way but the way it works best for me.

BONUS: Weighed the doors!

Follow us on Instagram for more content: @ OurBroncoLife

Really nice video. Question regarding the bolts. Do they have to be reinstalled? On a Wrangler, I take the bolts out and store them, never putting them back in. This lessens the time taking the doors on and off considerably. Granted the hinge setup is completely different but curious if this is a possibility.

Thanks.
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really nice video. Question regarding the bolts. Do they have to be reinstalled? On a Wrangler, I take the bolts out and store them, never putting them back in. This lessens the time taking the doors on and off considerably. Granted the hinge setup is completely different but curious if this is a possibility.

Thanks.
Thereā€™s info in the forum somewhere, that i canā€™t find at the moment. But from my understanding the bolts do have to be in full time with the doors on (unlike a Jeep). Thatā€™s the drawback of making it easier to put the doors back on compared to Jeeps. And i am completely fine with that! šŸ‘

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The content gives it away. No one else has this kind of access to the Broncos except BN.

@Ourbroncolife We ainā€™t mad but itā€™s disingenuous if you canā€™t just say youā€™re part of BN. Unless youā€™re contractually prevented from saying so. Then itā€™s just our little secret. You, me and several thousand angst ridden future Bronco owners who have nothing to do for several months but mindlessly speculate on the forum. Youā€™ve been warned. :p
Classic "illusion of choice"!!! But I ain't mad at'cha, the content is getting me thru the wait.

STJonesin4

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thereā€™s info in the forum somewhere, that i canā€™t find at the moment. But from my understanding the bolts do have to be in full time with the doors on (unlike a Jeep). Thatā€™s the drawback of making it easier to put the doors back on compared to Jeeps. And i am completely fine with that! šŸ‘
I was thinking that I saw that too but hoping for a different answer. Not a huge deal.......

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So exactly what prevents anyone from stealing fender flares? (aside from their conscience and my 9mm)
I think I'm going to either silicon or epoxy my latches. I have no plans of ever removing them at all.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Last edited:

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh man I donā€™t know if many of yā€™all know how much better putting that door on is vs wrangler. Removing the doors on a wrangler is easy enough but putting them on is a HUGE pain. That is 1000x better.
Oh yes. I can confirm that. The guide pin alone will make a huge difference.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's going to sound crazy but when and if you do a 2 door can you find a lady to also do the same thing. Take it off and put it back on. I'm still trying to get a feel that I can get this door on by myself. I know no problems removing. It's the re-attachment I worry about. Since taking the doors on and off will be happening alot bc I won't always wanna leave my bronco door-less in my employer parking lot!

So find a lady about 5'4 120. šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚
Will do my best! I will do a video of the Mrs. Lifting the doors. šŸ’ŖšŸ»

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, how are you related to Ford and BN? Inquiring minds are piqued.
We are not related to Ford or BN. Our Bronco Life is itā€™s own enthusiast page consisting of my wife and myself. We want to help spread our love for the new Bronco with this awesome community.

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the silence confirms it. Lol

I would rather watch this than the bronconation content. The way they speak and show the bronco seems more authentic and less theatric.
Thanks! Glad you enjoy our stuff so far.
See reply above too ā¬†ā¬†

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The content gives it away. No one else has this kind of access to the Broncos except BN.

@Ourbroncolife We ainā€™t mad but itā€™s disingenuous if you canā€™t just say youā€™re part of BN. Unless youā€™re contractually prevented from saying so. Then itā€™s just our little secret. You, me and several thousand angst ridden future Bronco owners who have nothing to do for several months but mindlessly speculate on the forum. Youā€™ve been warned. :p
See above. šŸ¤˜šŸ»
No affiliation with BN.
Sponsored