Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dunno, but he sure looks tiny behind it :)
Yes he does!
The reason I ask is because there’s been rumors that the 37s Bronco doesn’t have a real engine in it. I guess we’ll find out soon. ?
Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is this the Sasquatch package one or the teaser with 37s?
That’s the Franken- bronco, it has a welded Ford 9 inch rear end along with other one of mods And sitting on 37 inch tires. Might be a test bed for the warthog ?

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s the Franken- bronco, it has a welded Ford 9 inch rear end along with other one of mods And sitting on 37 inch tires. Might be a test bed for the warthog ?
If this is in fact the garbage bronco with no engine that has an interior that isn’t an option, tires that are for a raptor and a rear end that doesn’t make sense - then we really shouldn’t bother watching

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yes he does!
The reason I ask is because there’s been rumors that the 37s Bronco doesn’t have a real engine in it. I guess we’ll find out soon. ?
I've heard the same thing or that it was an EV or sorts..who knows..but I can tell you that the odo has like 23K on it from another shoot it was in. But yes, there have been many pics of this Bronco and the front end is so high it makes you wonder if there was no engine or they had to crank up the front end so high (bad for CV's) to clear the 37s'. Hope not.

This what I had imaged for the Bronco and if it is possible (37s!!! YES and a 2 inch lift) without too much drama (minor trimming would be fine) then cost be dammed. I have zero interest in the Warthog because it appears much too wide for the trails I do.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Need to know where at in SD. I will hunt his ass down and sit in this car lol!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is he saying the Bronco is coming soon, or a Sasquatch Package running 37s is coming soon on the new Bronco?
I always refer to a "by", or "in" type of situation..?‍♂?‍♂?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If this is in fact the garbage bronco with no engine that has an interior that isn’t an option, tires that are for a raptor and a rear end that doesn’t make sense - then we really shouldn’t bother watching
Its 100% that Bronco. Its got the black mic top, the 37" BFGs on Method wheels, and you can clearly see the brown steering wheel.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That black MIC top looks great. I bet it would look even better in a faded shade of gray. :ROFLMAO:
I’ll downtrim if this black MIC top becomes reality.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Ram Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I saw the new defender in-person at the Chicago Auto Show (last big public event of 2020 for me, sad) and was really disappointed in it. When his review came out I was even more disappointed at how enamored he was with it. Interested to see how he plays this one, but he lost a lot of credibility with me there... said one random guy on the internet.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've heard the same thing or that it was an EV or sorts..who knows..but I can tell you that the odo has like 23K on it from another shoot it was in. But yes, there have been many pics of this Bronco and the front end is so high it makes you wonder if there was no engine or they had to crank up the front end so high (bad for CV's) to clear the 37s'. Hope not.

This what I had imaged for the Bronco and if it is possible (37s!!! YES and a 2 inch lift) without too much drama (minor trimming would be fine) then cost be dammed. I have zero interest in the Warthog because it appears much too wide for the trails I do.
The front sitting higher than the rear does not mean that the CV angles are getting close to maximum travel. Many IFS suspension lifts come with the option to choose shorter blocks in the rear to give it more of a squatted appearance without drastically changing the front IFS geometry. Most good suspension lifts come with longer steering knuckles, lowered front diff crossmember, drive shaft extension, lifted struts and shocks, and upgraded LCAs that bring the vehicle back to stock suspension geometry or at least within a few millimeters. And yes, if an upgraded suspension lift is available on top of the Sasquatch package along with the ability to run 37s, I'm definitely going to be rocking it.
Ford Bronco Doug Demuro + Bronco (Coming Soon) b6eAnBfXwFl3DOg3d702ZsThhFDSyW-dETdz0jy7JvcYi7ku-s

ehG_5cVMAI0GkrBaaEQSnmkmGek8yp29KqUgTfFDMnY.jpg

In the lifted truck scene, this is referred to as "Cali Lean" or "Carolina Squat". It's dumb and it screws with towing capability, but to each their own.
Sponsored

Last edited: