Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I too am concerned with the liner shredding fibers, and it was a $250 option/value? I'd rather see a liner like on a jacket made of a polyester fabric, still cheap and light.

The 2 points difference are very subjective (coolness factor), although I/we agree it's cool, we ordered/reserved one, and the areas of performance and such seem to be even.
It was a $500 option... Like I'll take it cause it's free, but holy shit I had it optioned when it was originally $500 and would be pissed if that's what I paid for.
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Doug" is like a 30 something kid who had too many energy drinks, He needs to slow the fuck down, do some real research into the Bronco (we already know everything he says but with more detail) and show us something, cool mechanical pics, inside info, that someone other than what a 21 year old salesman would tell me if I was on the lot looking at Broncos, in an alternate universe where Ford actually had some to show/sell. Maybe 5 years from now. JMO
That's not the point of his channel. His theme is to provide a quick snapshot for the normies. Nobody goes to Doug for in-depth reviews. You watch him for the quirks and features.

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Doug" is like a 30 something kid who had too many energy drinks, He needs to slow the fuck down, do some real research into the Bronco (we already know everything he says but with more detail) and show us something, cool mechanical pics, inside info, that someone other than what a 21 year old salesman would tell me if I was on the lot looking at Broncos, in an alternate universe where Ford actually had some to show/sell. Maybe 5 years from now. JMO
"Doug" is the top automotive reviewer on Youtube by views and subscriptions, so you're in the minority there on your gripes. JMO.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Solid and thorough review as always from Doug. People look into the "Doug Score" way too much. Do people miss the "Doug" part? It's his scoring system even if it doesn't make sense or isn't correct in your own eyes.
For those caught on the score or some negative points from him, overall his review was pretty positive for the Bronco.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Slow down and his 35 minute review would be an hour long. Kind in mind that Doug hasn't been on these forums for months now awaiting the arrival of his Bronco preorder nor has he had more time than a day or so reviewing the vehicle. He does not claim to be an expert of any of these particular vehicles he is reviewing. It's an initial impressions/review. Not a review from a owner or a long term test video. I watch his videos for a thorough (as thorough as someone can be spending one day or a couple of hours with it) review of the vehicle as a "snapshot" (as someone else said) of the vehicle.
Sponsored