Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That you can't buy with a 2 door hardtop.... ;) Of course, he's found one with a MIC top.
How long did it take you to come up with that zinger there Rodney Dangerfield?
Ford Bronco [Doug Demuro Reviews] Ford Bronco Is the Hottest SUV of the Year BOOOOO!

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same significant headliner shedding we've seen from other videos at 16:55. Have any owners had luck scrubbing / vacuuming (/ power-washing??) their headliners to remove all these loose fibers?

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been waiting for this for months. Going to save it for home, pour a glass of wine, draw a bubble bath, spread rose pedals, the works.

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked my AMB up last weekend and could not be happier. A lot of great colors to pick from.
Saw that awesome photo you uploaded in the Wrangler review thread, the AMB looks so good.

Would love if you could post additional photos when you get a chance. I'm really flummoxed by this color; every time I've seen it in person on Broncos or F150s it has ranged from jet black in the shade to barely discernible navy blue in direct sunlight. Your photo above reads true-to-life in my experience. And then this Doug Demuro video makes it look straight-up blue, much closer to what the B&P render shows, which I had been considering a pretty inaccurate representation until now. What are you finding day to day?

Also - I have only ever owned light color cars and was cautioned dark cars show micro-scratches much more readily than light ones. How is the AMB holding up for you on that front?

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been waiting for this for months. Going to save it for home, pour a glass of wine, draw a bubble bath, spread rose pedals, the works.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK vid, but he raves about how good the 2.3 is then he gives it a one in the only engine related category?