Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh cool a non-working prototype Bronco
This is only the most detailed video out of the bronco, and literally no journalists have been able to test a running prototype in the drivers seat so......
Sponsored

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Cool video of a toy Bronco. Now let's talk turkey: is anyone other than Bronco Nation going to be allowed to give feedback and show footage of driving the Bronco before we are supposed to order? Would be nice to have some unbiased input on the 2.3 and 2.7 engines.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cool video of a toy Bronco. Now let's talk turkey: is anyone other than Bronco Nation going to be allowed to give feedback and show footage of driving the Bronco before we are supposed to order? Would be nice to have some unbiased input on the 2.3 and 2.7 engines.
Shaking 8 ball,. "outlook not so good"

Yup. Bout sums it up.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really hope all those "exterior color matching accents" he talks about actually come to fruition. I'd much rather exterior color matching than trim level, as I don't know how much Cyber Orange matches with other color choices.

Chris

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is only the most detailed video out of the bronco, and literally no journalists have been able to test a running prototype in the drivers seat so......
I'm over seeing the prototypes full of stuff we won't be able to get

Sponsored

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really hope all those "exterior color matching accents" he talks about actually come to fruition. I'd much rather exterior color matching than trim level, as I don't know how much Cyber Orange matches with other color choices.

Chris
I suspect it was just a happy accident on this prototype

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only new thing I learned was that this prototype had no engine.

Doug needs to read more on this product. So much stuff wrong in that video that I wonder about ALL of his other videos now.

Last edited:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i can't wait until the interior trims options are released.

i really like the light brown carbon weave around the top/bottom of the passenger side dashboard. hope things like this make it to the production vehicles

Sponsored

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty solid review. I can't wait for his review with a production version. Really interested to see the gauge cluster screen and infotainment features (especially trail maps).

I feel like this review didn't do much for us die-hards who know almost every detail by this point, but it showcased a few things that I didnt know about ("LIFT" printed into the door for example).

Can't wait until B&P!!!

GrandGrady

Big Bend
First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SuperCrew, 2022 4dr Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
17:37- Does the center cap of the speedo looks like an old front hub to anyone else?

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From some angles, the 37's look sick. Im still not sure if I would do those though and I wonder if they will be offered on the order. Would the ride feel (street) be much worse on 37's vs 35's?

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I talked with Doug earlier this year before the pandemic started. He wants to do a review on my AZ-1 next time he's in my area. I'd love to see him try to fit 6'4" inside it. I don't fit too well at 6'1". Yeah, he's a bit goofy on screen but he's a decent enough guy in reality.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm looking for small details, like if you feel the air from the outermost vents, since they sit inset with the dash. It doesn't look like they can be angled towards you without the air being blocked by dash. For sure the passenger one is completely useless for the driver.

Edit: I'm getting a bit nervous, as I think it's going to be quite hot in the cabin, between the rear floor vents and the inset dash vents. I needed those kinds of reviews in July when it debuted, not November.
Sponsored