First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can do without hearing “quirks and features” ever again... Honestly though, very cool to see video rather than more pictures.

So, this Bronco seems to have the latch side of the tailgate sagging just a fraction. The back end of the Bronco in the color match thread also had a bit of sag. I believe that one had stickers on the back window, so apparently not the same truck, though it’s possible. Especially with a 35” spare on the back, this could be a concern.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked with Doug earlier this year before the pandemic started. He wants to do a review on my AZ-1 next time he's in my area. I'd love to see him try to fit 6'4" inside it. I don't fit too well at 6'1". Yeah, he's a bit goofy on screen but he's a decent enough guy in reality.
Wasn't the AZ-1 even small for the Japanese? lol

Pretty cool that you have one! ?

mjopp

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Note from Admin:

To keep on topic -- let's please keep discussions focused on the Bronco only, and not the reviewer or personality. Thank you.

I know there's already plenty of complaints about this being a model we've already seen and one that doesn't have an engine, but this is what I've been waiting for.

I'm holding out hope that I'll be able to configure a 2-door base in Cyber Orange with the Sasquatch package, and this is the closest thing I've seen to a true to life version of that (no factory lighting, no filters, or post effects). Doug's criticisms may be deserved, but this video only solidifies for me exactly what I want in my build, and makes for a great video to share to show others why I'm so excited.

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 XLT Super Crew Short Bed 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For the record, I like Doug and appreciate his take on vehicles. I take this as another data point in the quest for building the perfect Bronco in my mind. While this was only a prototype, I did pull some new tidbits of information. Got a better look at rear seat access to from the passenger side as well as how a tall adult fits in the rear of the 2 Dr.

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really hope all those "exterior color matching accents" he talks about actually come to fruition. I'd much rather exterior color matching than trim level, as I don't know how much Cyber Orange matches with other color choices.

Chris
So far it's just trim level but it could be perhaps something ford offers as one of it's accessories or in the future

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From some angles, the 37's look sick. Im still not sure if I would do those though and I wonder if they will be offered on the order. Would the ride feel (street) be much worse on 37's vs 35's?
I might be a tad bit louder and its definitely going to feel a good amount of sluggishness. Personal I am just gonna fit what ever largest tire I can fit without extreme modification

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok real quick why Is no one freaking out the rear window being able to be removed plus it showed us they are removed

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya, I feel like info is drying up. Nothing really coming concrete other than inconsistent info and the same vehicles being shown off.

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wasn't the AZ-1 even small for the Japanese? lol
Under 6' and you fit decent enough. For myself I found it easier to remove the seat and just add a cushion on the floor. I fit perfectly that way.

Back to the Bronco. His review showed may things other reviewers didn't talk about. It's nice having a 'non-offroader' guy perspective on the truck.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for the review ?honestly i dont know if people are going to make it till june2021 myself includes?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Without even getting into the leather, the 2" lift, and what we know is under the rear, that orange dummy is such a bag of parts on the interior. Has manual yet has turnassist hero button but not stabar disconnect.

However, for someone who understands what comes or not with what, this overview is pretty useful. And the extended look at Cyber Orange is as well.
Sponsored