Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a little explanation of how and why he reviewed the prototype Bronco.

Nice little explanation of everything that went into making this happen.

I generally like Doug's reviews. Doug put out about three reviews a week, so I understand if he doesn't read these boards every day for the latest info like most of us. Might not be the most in-depth review but I still enjoyed it.

I do wish they could have let Doug get access to one of the functional Broncos at the Bronco Super Celebration. Kind of like the LLOD video.

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody else concerned that we are 79 days away from 2021 and he could only get a Bronco with no engine? Pretty damning indication of their current progress IMO.
No because they have been showing fully drivable and complete trucks to the public for a while now.

Why they chose to give him and early prototype I can't say but it is in no way any indication of their current progress; anyone that's saw the bronco at Tennessee could tell you that. Or you can watch the videos for yourself.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ehh. Sometimes you get your hopes up that RCR will actually go into the unique parts or social standing of a car, then he spends the entire video on a tangent. The Dodge Caravan episode was a huge disappointment with some erratic volume shifts to make it that much worse.
Why i like his show, you dont know what to expect

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FYI

Sponsored

Vladytom

Badlands
First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Maverick XLT, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anybody notice this: paint chipped off on the rear door lower hinge?
I'm pretty sure I've seen it before on a red showroom unit.
Hopefully they will fix this issue...
Ford Bronco Doug DeMuro walkthrough tour of the new 2021 Bronco Bronco rear door.JPG

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Doug DeMuro walkthrough tour of the new 2021 Bronco Bronco rear door.JPG
Unfortunately, I don't see that as an issue that will likely get fixed, but hopefully I'm wrong. Any time you have two painted metal objects that rub against one another, it's going to experience wear. They may have done better with a black powder coating or interior latch mechanism but I'm not an engineer, so what do I know lol.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unfortunately, I don't see that as an issue that will likely get fixed, but hopefully I'm wrong. Any time you have two painted metal objects that rub against one another, it's going to experience wear. They may have done better with a black powder coating or interior latch mechanism but I'm not an engineer, so what do I know lol.
It's probably likely late in the game for a full fix for this but I wonder if shifting something on the tailgate or hinge just a millimeter or two might fix it. I'm sure they are well aware of the issue.

I won't be too fussed about it. A scratch or mark here and there isn't much of an issue to me. I may, if this issue makes it to production, throw some helicopter tape over it,

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mentioned that a few pages back.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
The way this guy talks about the base model you wouldn't think it comes with wheels. It actually is well equipped with power windows, remote locks, cruise which are not included on the base model of most trucks. It includes everything that makes bronco a bronco, removable doors, windows, and 4x4. Considering it gets expensive in a hurry moving up, I think the base model is a compelling choice for those not wanting to mortgage the house. Leather wrapped steering wheel and heated seats do nothing for me, and the less things automatic the better!! How much to omit the touchscreen??

Sponsored

JLee

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude...that thing looks insane on 37s haha. Awesome. How tall is Doug, does anyone know? I suspect he’s in the 6’0” to 6’3” range.
I believe, in the video, he says he is 6’4”.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fighter Jet Gray is another name for Cactus Gray, it's on the sample sheet

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have yet to see an accurate review. Unless a reviewer lives on bronco6g like we do, it would be hard to be accurate with all of the changing information from Ford during this process. Ford has barely updated the website in the last three months. I believe our forum members have the most accurate understanding of what Ford will be bringing to market; however, sadly we too will be a little off in the end. B&P should get us closer tomorrow and hopefully Ford only makes positive changes for consumers between now and ordering later this year.