Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

DAMN! I have my dealer demo now and I only get 100 miles before they start charging $0.25/mile. Considering I live like 15 miles from the dealer and had plans with a friend this evening, I've already clocked like 60 miles between those 2 things. I might have to cross my threshold a little tomorrow to take this thing at least onto some dirt paths outside of town.
It’s worth it! Toss them a few bucks! 😂🤣
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and I have to look all over the city for a 10 minute test drive...

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great write up Ashley!
I do like that A51 but not enough to worry my girls Carbonized Grey coat. Sure would be nice to take the top off like that but with all the fires around here it just hasnt happened. Hopefully in the near future.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great write up Ashley!
I do like that A51 but not enough to worry my girls Carbonized Grey coat. Sure would be nice to take the top off like that but with all the fires around here it just hasnt happened. Hopefully in the near future.
Hope the fire smoke clears soon. Thinking of you guys. Not fun dealing with that every year!!

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you! We have had a couple decent days in a row but still have ash floating in the air. Many Jeeps and convertables are braving it anyway but I just can't. Hopefully they get the fires under controll soon and I can spend a little time topless before mother nature changes the thermostat!

JD-P

Outer Banks
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Mach 1 Mustang, 2018 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Drove by my dealership Sunday night returning from Vacation... and I could see a bronco in the dark ... knowing mine was 1 of the first 2 ordered here I was excited... sigh it was a 4 door but was area 51 not AMB and had way less options... hoping this week it makes the 60 mile trip from the factory here.... sooooooooo close........
AMB has never been on my list. It's a beautiful color, but I live on a gravel road so it's always been CG for me... I legitimately thought about switching to AMB just for the rarity of it now lol
Sponsored