Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Who's making them besides @Fast Intentions Inc. and how far along are they coming.

Now I like we got options for the exhaust, but if I'm dropping $$$-$$$$, I want power, not sound, and next to a tune, you get a lot of bang for your buck from downpipes, be it hfc or catless.

Being I had one in my old Mustang and Audi, know what they offer, plus who doesn't like the smell of gasoline and a metallic rasp?

Also, since you're looking Fast Intentions, any updates?

Advertisement

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Bronco
Black Diamond
Not sure about others who make downpipes but my dealer told me that a down pipe will void the warranty. So if you get one plan on reinstalling the factory one before taking it in to get worked on

OP
OP
JoeSpeed

JoeSpeed

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure about others who make downpipes but my dealer told me that a down pipe will void the warranty. So if you get one plan on reinstalling the factory one before taking it in to get worked on
my old dealers didnt care, just uninstalled the tune on my old Ecoboost Mustang and on my ram, it was stock tune but fbo, they didnt even blink

ymmv depending on the dealership, but for the most part, theyre meant to modded, so find a better dealership that doesnt feign outrage

OP
OP
JoeSpeed

JoeSpeed

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Bronco
Badlands
I see multiple catted downpipe options for Ranger but nothing yet for the Bronco 2.3. Anyone hear anything?

Advertisement
OP
OP
JoeSpeed

JoeSpeed

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I see multiple catted downpipe options for Ranger but nothing yet for the Bronco 2.3. Anyone hear anything?
from what I hear, @Fast Intentions Inc. is working on them (actually spoke to them)

no eta, but they are being developed. Rather have a catless or hfc downpipe that a catback or axleback, I want power, not a fartcan

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Bronco
Black Diamond
Ive had a fast intentions exhaust on a previous car. I will say their quality is top notch and worth the wait. As for the warranty issue it technically can void you warranty but the dealer has to prove thats what caused a problem. It wont affect a suspension or electrical concern. If youre like me and have friends in the service dept then theres no worries.

OP
OP
JoeSpeed

JoeSpeed

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Ive had a fast intentions exhaust on a previous car. I will say their quality is top notch and worth the wait. As for the warranty issue it technically can void you warranty but the dealer has to prove thats what caused a problem. It wont affect a suspension or electrical concern. If youre like me and have friends in the service dept then theres no worries.
Every dealer is different.

My old Ecoboost Mustang, they told me to unflash her, and when the Intercooler caused the AC condensor line to bust, they just charged me to fix it, no "Voided warranty", just here we go, good as new
Advertisement