Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Who's making them besides @Fast Intentions Inc. and how far along are they coming.

Now I like we got options for the exhaust, but if I'm dropping $$$-$$$$, I want power, not sound, and next to a tune, you get a lot of bang for your buck from downpipes, be it hfc or catless.

Being I had one in my old Mustang and Audi, know what they offer, plus who doesn't like the smell of gasoline and a metallic rasp?

Also, since you're looking Fast Intentions, any updates?
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure about others who make downpipes but my dealer told me that a down pipe will void the warranty. So if you get one plan on reinstalling the factory one before taking it in to get worked on

OP
OP
JoeSpeed

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Not sure about others who make downpipes but my dealer told me that a down pipe will void the warranty. So if you get one plan on reinstalling the factory one before taking it in to get worked on
my old dealers didnt care, just uninstalled the tune on my old Ecoboost Mustang and on my ram, it was stock tune but fbo, they didnt even blink

ymmv depending on the dealership, but for the most part, theyre meant to modded, so find a better dealership that doesnt feign outrage

Sponsored
OP
OP
JoeSpeed

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I see multiple catted downpipe options for Ranger but nothing yet for the Bronco 2.3. Anyone hear anything?
from what I hear, @Fast Intentions Inc. is working on them (actually spoke to them)

no eta, but they are being developed. Rather have a catless or hfc downpipe that a catback or axleback, I want power, not a fartcan

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive had a fast intentions exhaust on a previous car. I will say their quality is top notch and worth the wait. As for the warranty issue it technically can void you warranty but the dealer has to prove thats what caused a problem. It wont affect a suspension or electrical concern. If youre like me and have friends in the service dept then theres no worries.

OP
OP
JoeSpeed

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Ive had a fast intentions exhaust on a previous car. I will say their quality is top notch and worth the wait. As for the warranty issue it technically can void you warranty but the dealer has to prove thats what caused a problem. It wont affect a suspension or electrical concern. If youre like me and have friends in the service dept then theres no worries.
Every dealer is different.

My old Ecoboost Mustang, they told me to unflash her, and when the Intercooler caused the AC condensor line to bust, they just charged me to fix it, no "Voided warranty", just here we go, good as new

BroccoliBronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco black diamond manual, 2020 Fiat spider
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im waiting for a catted downpipe also. Im sure there isnt a rush to produce them since you cant even tune to take advantage of them right now. I dont believe the piggy-back units can account for any additional parts.

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cross referenced the ford part numbers for 20-21 ranger catalytic converter they are the same. Just need someone to send me one and I’ll be the Guinea pig!

Sponsored

Direwild

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cross referenced the ford part numbers for 20-21 ranger catalytic converter they are the same. Just need someone to send me one and I’ll be the Guinea pig!
i think lethal just announced they have downpipes for the 2.7l from some company. forgot the name. I dont like using lethal after my last experience with a exhuast that was made wrong by flowmaster but there customer service is very quick to respond and try to get things rolling to fix stuff and help but i cant justify the shipping costs the guys have when you can get the same product from a different provider for no shipping. So while id keep my eyes on them for downpipes for the 2.3l, im going to be patient and see if i find the same product elsewhere before i go through them.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

CVF-Jason

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2.7 prototypes tested and in production for release this summer. 2.3 is coming along, but no exact timeframe yet.
Gotcha gotcha. Mind if I ask what part of development they're at?

CVF-Jason

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Gotcha gotcha. Mind if I ask what part of development they're at?
Sorry for the delay! In production. Expected to have them ready to go in 1-2 months. We had to revise the design so they took a bit longer.
Sponsored