Sponsored

Downside of the attention: my Bronco got molested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If wired for monitoring when parked, maybe? But I am also concerned about the camera itself becoming a target.

And yeah, back in our Jeep days we had the window slashed when you can just unzip it.
Sorry to hear about the damage, Tod. I've been monitoring this thread to get help making an educated decision for peace of mind when driving around Seattle. I noticed some cameras are stealthy depending on size and mount location (see Blackvue cam). So that might eliminate your worry about the camera becoming a target.
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It wasnt me! Purely coincidental that I mentioned molesting a Bronco recently, I swear!

Sorry man. I get it though. I've come across 3-4 REALLY aggressive drivers since I got my Bronco. People in Jeeps cutting me off on purpose etc. Not even Jeep Wranglers, but like Grand Cherokees. It attracts a lot of attention, good and bad.

Just this morning I had someone with a WV plate (I'm in AZ) in a Grand Cherokee go absolutely bonkers behind me.. swerving back and forth etc. He then flew past me in order to cut me off, almost hitting me in the process. My first thought is I was going slow, but I was already going well over the speed limit.

I'm getting a dash cam immediately.

I hope this isn't a thing for all Bronco owners. Good and bad sides when you drive rare vehicles.

Edit: holy shit I just realized this is the same exact thread where I said I was going to molest the Bronco. Wow. The universe is a crazy place. 🤪

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It wasnt me! Purely coincidental that I mentioned molesting a Bronco recently, I swear!

Sorry man. I get it though. I've come across 3-4 REALLY aggressive drivers since I got my Bronco. People in Jeeps cutting me off on purpose etc. Not even Jeep Wranglers, but like Grand Cherokees. It attracts a lot of attention, good and bad.

Just this morning I had someone with a WV plate (I'm in AZ) in a Grand Cherokee go absolutely bonkers behind me.. swerving back and forth etc. He then flew past me in order to cut me off, almost hitting me in the process. My first thought is I was going slow, but I was already going well over the speed limit.

I'm getting a dash cam immediately.

I hope this isn't a thing for all Bronco owners. Good and bad sides when you drive rare vehicles.

Edit: holy shit I just realized this is the same exact thread where I said I was going to molest the Bronco. Wow. The universe is a crazy place. 🤪
Different thread - I just quoted you from the other thread lol.

And I couldn’t agree with you more on getting a dash camera. I highly recommend it. I’ve got one on my Jeep right now and it has helped another person who was in an accident - A car blew through a red light and hit them and was trying to tell them that the light was green for them. Once I showed them the video they stopped right away and realized they were wrong. If it helps you or someone else I think it’s money well spent.

Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WOW. That is horrible! I had been thinking of this & other potential vandalism issues & perhaps just one good thing from having to wait a couple years maybe will dampen the novelty of it all. Scum bags are always doing shit - I've had a couple of recent grocery parking lot hit & runs that have resulted in moderate to severe damage to my Ranger. Short of not driving it at all & locking it up inside the garage there's always a risk. A brand new Bronco is just such a shiny new target. Too many low-life dirt bags out there.

Last edited:

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm fairly sure zero people ever said such a thing.
They don't have to. Actions speak louder than words. Or inaction, if you're the victim.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.