Sponsored

Drawer system alternatives to Goose Gear/American Adv Lab?

BadlandsJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Non-SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Believe me, I've done DAYS of Google searching for this, but now asking you guys.

I'm trying to find a modular drawer system that has left and right locking drawers. Specifically, I need locking drawers on one side (left) and nothing on the right to make room for my bike. Just like you can see in this picture (but with a locking drawer or two instead of a fridge): https://americanadventurelab.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IMG_20180906_195022-1067x800.jpg

I really like the American Adventure Lab MASS drawer system (and ready to invest in it), but it seems like it's going to be a bit of a wait before their Bronco products are ready to buy. After waiting a year for my Bronco, I don't think I can wait for anything else for a while. https://americanadventurelab.com/

The Goose Gear stuff would work, but I'm not crazy about the way their system is built (materials, customization options, etc.)

These are the only two companies I've found, are there any other companies that make stuff like this?
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Believe me, I don't think you're the only one getting impatient with AAL. I had to stop following them on Instagram because the constant spam of crap you can't buy is kind of insulting.

I've not found much alternatives that don't involve custom buildouts either. Right now I run the Tuffy-made security drawer. It stands taller than I'd like and doesn't go fully to either side, and blocking access to the jack and bottom storage can be a bit rough on the trail if you have to put the spare on, which I had to do once already.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Earlier today I e-mailed AAL regarding the release date for their Bronco M.A.S.S. Storage Platform, so just waiting for a reply. Thank goodness they had their engineers prioritize designing fairly useless MOLLE door panels over their flagship product. :rolleyes:

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Earlier today I e-mailed AAL regarding the release date for their Bronco M.A.S.S. Storage Platform, so just waiting for a reply. Thank goodness they had their engineers prioritize designing fairly useless MOLLE door panels over their flagship product. :rolleyes:
I emailed them last week about the bronco m.a.s.s and its been radio silence.

Sponsored

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any word back from them yet on timing?
They never responded. They did post some new pics of the bronco platform on a 4 door bronco about 5 days ago on IG. Looks like they are tweaking it still, doesn't sound like they have an ETA yet since they haven't caught up on production orders.

aus10sntx

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They never responded. They did post some new pics of the bronco platform on a 4 door bronco about 5 days ago on IG. Looks like they are tweaking it still, doesn't sound like they have an ETA yet since they haven't caught up on production orders.
Thanks for the update. I didn’t want to waste time hitting them up if someone had spoken to them.
I’m considering just going with Goose Gear. I need a solution before fall preferably not much after July. My dogs kennel won’t fit in the rear cargo and seat delete is a must have mod.
Not happy they didn’t coat the bottom. Considering having it sprayed somewhere if no fitment issue.
seeing the recent installs looks like not as much QC issue as originally.🤷‍♀️

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Resurrecting an old thread

Is the MASS system from AAL covering the whole area once you delete the rear seats or is covering the small are behind the 2nd row . Talking about 2D Bronco

I like it's aluminum vs wood goose ( wth) but not sure it covers everything

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you haven’t seen goose gear in person, don’t knock it. The finish is excellent. Is it overpriced? Somewhat but the precision is certainly there.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you haven’t seen goose gear in person, don’t knock it. The finish is excellent. Is it overpriced? Somewhat but the precision is certainly there.
Not knocking anyone it's just water will eventually destroy it. And in a car that goes topless half a year, water will get in eventually .
All I need is MASS aluminum piece to have an extended flat area without worries of rust/mold etc

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Resurrecting an old thread

Is the MASS system from AAL covering the whole area once you delete the rear seats or is covering the small are behind the 2nd row . Talking about 2D Bronco

I like it's aluminum vs wood goose ( wth) but not sure it covers everything
The 2-door MASS system only covers the cargo area. Still waiting for AAL to release the portion that covers the seat delete. No idea what the timeframe is, though.

gmbtahoe

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The 2-door MASS system only covers the cargo area. Still waiting for AAL to release the portion that covers the seat delete. No idea what the timeframe is, though.
I talked to someone at AAL a few days ago…he said mid August for the 2Dr rear seat delete system to go with the MASS. Keeping my fingers crossed!