PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry, but I had to share this with the community...

As like most of us on this forum, I have been probably talking about the Bronco around the house more than I should admit. Well my son ran into my office this morning and goes 'Dad, I need to show you what I drew'.

I thought it was pretty funny. He's 5.

'His Bronco' - he told me likes rapid red, and the brown thing on top is a tent for him to sleep in. (he's obviously into doing some overlanding :LOL: )
Ford Bronco Drawings of mine & dad's bronco 1606753009059

'Dad's Bronco' - he told me bc I like Area51. And on this one he said he added the badge (yellow dot) & headlights.

Ford Bronco Drawings of mine & dad's bronco 1606753102279

oh, and both are no doors. :LOL:

Guess these drawings will have to do till sometime next year!
Sponsored

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Enjoy that he shares that interest with you while he does. The day will come when he will need to see things like this to remind him that you too cherished a shared interest. Print these images, and leave them in your file cabinet. I would give anything to have had more time with my Dad.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

as a dad myself(well they are grown up now)so granddad,always share funtimes with your kids and try to find stuff you can do together(Bronco fun for sure)

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Enjoy that he shares that interest with you while he does. The day will come when he will need to see things like this to remind him that you too cherished a shared interest. Print these images, and leave them in your file cabinet. I would give anything to have had more time with my Dad.

Ford Bronco Drawings of mine & dad's bronco giphy

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Absolutely beautifull. Thank you for sharing. My boy is a little younger but i think i may be more excited to get the Bronco for him than me. Cant wait to take him camping for the first time in it. Going to teach him to fish in the deep woods with the bronco. Gonna show him how to get lost on forest service roads, get stuck, and find civilization again. Its going to be a great donut machine in the snow. If all holds up my dream is to teach him to drive a car and learn on a stick in the bronco and when he gets his liscense pass it on to him and let him take her to the boneyard in style.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PowPow

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks everyone. Great comments.

My 10yr old is already getting to that 'tween' phase and all he cares about is if he is going to get the car when he turns 16. :LOL:

My little guy (the artist) is much more excited about the possibilities. (my 10yr old will come around after that first trip to have some fun)

I'm with you man. Not to get this thread all emotional, but I lost my dad when I was young, and he introduced me to off-roading with his Blazer. Buying this Bronco has definitely made him cross my mind a bit more these days. Hoping to pass that onto my kids.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Economisto Its all good bro, sometimes you gotta let it out.
@PowPow enjoy it man! And who cares if the post gets emotional. I doubt anyone would say a negative word about the bond of a father and son. I didnt do the offroad thing with my Dad. It was about motorcycles in our family.

Folder001_00591A.jpg

Folder001_00527A.jpg

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is good stuff. With my son, his grand parents sold him their perfect little Jeep Cherokee for a dollar on his 16th birthday. I bought him a 4" lift kit for Christmas that year that we installed together. Good times. I'm blessed that even in his teenage years he would still come for advice. Remember to always keep the door open for them, no matter what else is going on. You only get one pass at this.
Sponsored