First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got back from a road trip and noticed water dripping on my floor mats quite a bit of it from just right up top of the accelerator pedal. Seems A/C related, anyone know the fix or how to explain this to the dealer, as they may not experience it to reproduce as it seems to happen on longer trips. I'm now concerned of mold and rust if this is not fixed correctly. Any tips greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You probably have a disconnected evaporator drain hose. Can you pull back the paneling/carpeting in that area?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got back from a road trip and noticed water dripping on my floor mats quite a bit of it from just right up top of the accelerator pedal. Seems A/C related, anyone know the fix or how to explain this to the dealer, as they may not experience it to reproduce as it seems to happen on longer trips. I'm now concerned of mold and rust if this is not fixed correctly. Any tips greatly appreciated.
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this water concern. Thanks!

blueeagle75

Black Diamond
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus LX470, MB E500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this water concern. Thanks!
My Bronco has the same issue. See attached picture. How do I private message you?

AA5F0AFF-B726-4300-A850-7C2BAF9101E6.jpeg

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco has the same issue. See attached picture. How do I private message you?

AA5F0AFF-B726-4300-A850-7C2BAF9101E6.jpeg
Click on Ford's user name, and click the "Ignore" button and just go visit a dealership to setup an appointment. That's literally all they're going to do anyways... It'll be much quicker for you to remove the middle-person.

I'm sure the dealership will be able to piece together the issue once you explained it happened on a longer trip. There's likely something that runs above or near the peddle that's causing it, so I'd guess that's where they'll start looking.
Sponsored

Last edited: