Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Boss 302 Mustang, M/T Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.7, Auto with Sasquatch; when accelerating under a load, I get a drivetrain vibration that I can feel in the wheel and seat. I also have a vibration at certain speeds when under a load. I don't feel the vibration if I accelerate slowly or just cruising. I ran it up to 80 yesterday and it was super smooth.

Going to have the dealer look at but in these days and ages of service department woes, I'd like to give them a hint in the event someone else has had similar issue and it was resolved.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
2.7, Auto with Sasquatch; when accelerating under a load, I get a drivetrain vibration that I can feel in the wheel and seat. I also have a vibration at certain speeds when under a load. I don't feel the vibration if I accelerate slowly or just cruising. I ran it up to 80 yesterday and it was super smooth.

Going to have the dealer look at but in these days and ages of service department woes, I'd like to give them a hint in the event someone else has had similar issue and it was resolved.
Hey there! I can look into your Bronco’s vibration concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've noticed this too on my 2.7 Auto Sasquatch. I can't always replicate it and it doesn't happen often so I haven't done anything. I'm curious if an explanation can be found.

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Following

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know this is going to sound nuts . . . but, get your wheels re-balanced and check the alignment.

Sponsored

skithebadlands

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW 340, manual, AWE exhaust, MHD tune
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had similar experience last week when in 4A only, not present at all in 2A (drove from Cape Cod to NJ in 2A on highway and ride was smooth as usual. It's at the dealer now. Axle apparently damaged. Something ripped off the boot thus causing damage to the axle. They are replacing it tomorrow. Don't recall any undercarriage contact. Not sure if you have same issue or not.

OBX_SoFl

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M4 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi , I have this same issue In 4A. I just did a Zone Adventure series 3” lift with new control arms. I’m curious to know, did you lift yours or is it stock? You are describing the exact situation I have. In 2A, I get no vibration under load. I am going crazy trying to figure this out. If yours isn’t lifted, maybe I’m focusing too much on the lift and should be looking at something else.

OP
OP
kyfigfam

kyfigfam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Boss 302 Mustang, M/T Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No lift and my vibration is actually lessened in 4A.
Sponsored