The Pepsiman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been lurking through here for a little bit and here's my first post - hopefully it's helpful for anyone else in a similar position as I was earlier today. For reference, I have a '23 Wildtrak. I'm also attaching a photo for reference (photo shows left side only, just do the same for the matching right side settings).

Using the bdyCM (text version) change the shown categories to their respective, highlighted, options, to change DRLs amber. As said by others, this only changes the setting for DRLs. This setting also ONLY works with headlamps set to "Auto." Any other positions will not work (not for me, at least).

What got me was the light sensor - I didn't think these changes were working until I put my phone light directly onto the sensor, tricking it into daytime. This is when everything worked for me. If you think the changes aren't working, give tricking the light sensor a shot to see, since the amber setting ONLY works for the daytime.

Hopefully this makes sense and is somewhat helpful to any others.
Ford Bronco DRL settings in Forscan 1000009380
Sponsored

bb12489

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco OBX 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When you enable the amber drl, is it supposed to turn off the rings while in park? Before this change, my rings were still white even while in park. Now they only come on in D, R, or N.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you enable the amber drl, is it supposed to turn off the rings while in park? Before this change, my rings were still white even while in park. Now they only come on in D, R, or N.
Mine have always turned off in park until I turn it off, then they come back on dim until all lights go out. I've always wanted them to stay on in park but never figured it out.