Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not possible. Amber DRL’s will always turn back to white when the headlights come on.
On the '23 Badlands with signature lighting I picked up last week, I set both to 04, and the bars are full brightness amber at all times and blink with signals, day (verified via video) and night (based on garage door reflection, not direct video). Too bright to be honest. Planning on messing with them again this weekend.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On the '23 Badlands with signature lighting I picked up last week, I set both to 04, and the bars are full brightness amber at all times and blink with signals, day (verified via video) and night (based on garage door reflection, not direct video). Too bright to be honest. Planning on messing with them again this weekend.
Maybe they changed something for 23’s.
I ended up switching to Morimoto’s. Much brighter/better lights overall and any color I want now.

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
not sure if anyone here has a bronco raptor, was hoping to get the clearance markers and the 3 grille lights on with daytime drl. thanks!

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't even like amber lights but I just wanna do it to show off that I did Forscan on my Bronco lol

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Would love to see this! I have the amber overlays and they really don't match the side markers when lit up so it looks kinda weird to me
Also, any weird error messages after you did this? I am hoping to avoid unintended consequences like that.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Way too bright, I turned them back. No displayed errors. I think there was a short video I posted.

Boosted2.3L

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ended up switching to Morimoto’s. Much brighter/better lights overall and any color I want now.
Hopefully for the 22MY and before someone can figure out how to enable amber with headlamps being on.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopefully for the 22MY and before someone can figure out how to enable amber with headlamps being on.
Never got it to work with my 22

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

hey Superdoodee they look great in the picture - some have suggested the amber was too bright - do you find it to be any brighter than the side marker? thanks, appreciate any intel. I have the sticker on mine now and the color is more yellow than amber, just doesn't look right to me.

Sponsored

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This method worked great for me.

Go into the plain text BdyCM module and change “Right (& Left) Front Turn Lamp Usage“ from “turn only” to “turn and DRL”

Ford Bronco DRL settings in Forscan VideoCapture_20230829-175633
Can you please give me exact instructions on how to do this, explaining it as I am a 5 year old with all the numbers and exactly what I need to press in Forscan? I tried finding YouTube tutorials and couldn't find anything.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do the DRLs stay on when you put it in park. I've always hated that when you put it in park, they go out and when you turn it off they come back on a very dim light. I'm fine with the dim light after turn the vehicle off, just wished they stayed on when in park...

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do the DRLs stay on when you put it in park. I've always hated that when you put it in park, they go out and when you turn it off they come back on a very dim light. I'm fine with the dim light after turn the vehicle off, just wished they stayed on when in park...
No they turn off. DRL's only work in gear. I wish they stayed on also

mdube72

Heritage
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This method worked great for me.

Go into the plain text BdyCM module and change “Right (& Left) Front Turn Lamp Usage“ from “turn only” to “turn and DRL”

Ford Bronco DRL settings in Forscan VideoCapture_20230829-175633
@Superdoodee - is your Bronco Lux package with signature lights ? I have a 23 with Lux & Signature lights and I tried your suggestion - BdyCM module (text version) Changed both Front Turns - Turn & DRL and power cycled the truck. Nada - I get no amber DRL's ever. Tried drive, neutral - all combinations of the light swtich - most of the threads say you should turn the lights to auto. Ready to give up.....

broox

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Website
broox.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When driving with the headlight control flipped to the "parking light" setting the DRLs are on, but they're in a dimmer state than they are while driving with the headlight switch flipped to "auto"

I don't care about amber DRLs... but is there a setting to simply make the DRLs brighter while in the parking light mode?

While off-roading with a crew at night, I want to run bright DRLs and auxillary lights (controlled by upfitter switches), but no headlights.

I have a Lux with the signature package.
Sponsored