Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Upper Tellico (NC/TN line) which I believe closed years ago. Had good times out there about 12-15+ years ago.

EB46BA45-E3AC-43B4-A80A-E0C23833BF1C.jpeg

RubberDucky

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went back to Hungry Valley yesterday. I figured out how to mount my iphone on the accessory shoe for a few bucks, but I thought it would be cooler to bring my drone and see how the tracking feature held up. I'm by no means a drone pilot but the active track technology is pretty astounding.

Anyway hopefully this helps if you're still waiting for delivery.

Thank you for the great video!

Do you also go by 'Warchild'?

T2Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17BMW330i, 70Porsche911, 22BroncoBadlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went back to Hungry Valley yesterday. I figured out how to mount my iphone on the accessory shoe for a few bucks, but I thought it would be cooler to bring my drone and see how the tracking feature held up. I'm by no means a drone pilot but the active track technology is pretty astounding.

Anyway hopefully this helps if you're still waiting for delivery.

It helps those of us that are still waiting on our rigs. Thank you. Awesome video. BTW, such a rare and awesome sight - to see a G-Wagon in the wild doing what it was designed to do. Popular culture has bastardized a truly amazing machine. These clips were welcome. Oh, and by the way, the Jeep and Bronco were fantastic too!

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love it man. I live in LA so basically only see kardashians at the wheel in front of whole foods. My buddies was extraordinarily capable and I kinda dig the simplicity of the older trucks.. none of those offroad display goodies - pitch roll, tire pressure etc but do ya really need all that? I will say while I was focused on switching GOAT modes and buttons, he was always in 4L w lock already at the top of the hill.
Have you done the off-roadeo yet?

I went to the Vegas one last week and they taught technique over technology. It was awesome cuz now I know how to off-road the bronco properly without the tech AND with it

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that's the first time I've ever seen one of those hideous G-Wagens get dirty.. I didn't know they actually had any capabilities - I just figured they were for the people with more money than brains who want to look like foreign royalty. I saw one recently and had to park next to it to run into the store - it was comical looking.

IMG_8653.jpg

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am moving to NC soon and I was hopping to find a few off road places. Where is Tellico? Is it worth going to? Thanks! I have a place in Waynesville and Burnsville NC.
I live 45 minutes from Waynesville in Cashiers and get over there semi regularly. Hit me up when you make the move!

Sponsored

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Great video. So great from that perspective; and with singing and no talking. See you out there some day!

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has me looking at the possibility of getting a drone. If it's real, it's pretty powerful. They even have a very small mention of the Off-Rodeo and Bronco in their capabilities section.
Where do you live in MS? I'm moving to Gulfport the end of Oct.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks like a fun place to trash around. Well done.

Pretty dusty, I've run in places like that, now go check your air filter.... seriously.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live 45 minutes from Waynesville in Cashiers and get over there semi regularly. Hit me up when you make the move!
Will do. Plan to get mine by Thanksgiving. Did you get yours yet or when you are expecting yours to come? What build? I have a few drones I plan to use as well. So many great places to take pics/ videos of our Broncos. Can’t wait.
Sponsored