Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was re-watching this now vintage spy video from August, love the drone perspective over the sand, does anyone recall if Ford or BN ever released any of the top windshield mount go pro cam footage from this testing?
Nope. Not a peep from Ford marketing about the Bronco's Silver Lake sand dune romp. All we have is this video. This Bronco my exact build (CO too), so I watch this video often.

EDIT: Correction: Mike Levine posted some short grainy dune clips. Video of the Bronco Conquering Sand Dunes Appears - Bronco Trail
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was out at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes this weekend with my Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler JL and was surprised when a Cyber Bronco rolled through! So of course I had to stalk it, and luckily my buddy had his drone to get some cool drone footage of it driving on the Dunes.

Admin edit: if you missed the other Bronco @ dune footage & pics also see: Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed

OP Edit: I’m adding a pic of my @MojitoJeep next to the

17B004DE-D0CC-4502-97C4-09EE357F3335.jpeg
DUDE! That's freakin' awesome work and vid. Wow. Amazing. (Just now realizing this dates back to August! Never saw it.)

Last edited:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. Not a peep from Ford marketing about the Bronco's Silver Lake sand dune romp. All we have is this video. This Bronco my exact build (CO too), so I watch this video often.

EDIT: Correction: Mike Levine posted some short grainy dune clips. Video of the Bronco Conquering Sand Dunes Appears - Bronco Trail
Same here with the 2DR CO, love that footage, shows the big guy in the back seat too for some perspective.

I guess we did get the interior cell phone clip but didn't see any of the go pro footage.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Same here with the 2DR CO, love that footage, shows the big guy in the back seat too for some perspective.

I guess we did get the interior cell phone clip but didn't see any of the go pro footage.
I think y’all will like the video and some of the pics here:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think y’all will like the video and some of the pics here:

Very cool, think I've seen a still shot from that session but not the videos, thank you.

Sponsored