Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think that's a 250 but good perspective.
I'm going to name the Bronco 'Little Brother' as it will sit next to the Raptor and be 'little'.

33" less wheel base
minus 10" in width
and 46" in overall length, than Rap.

Ford Bronco Drone footage of 2021 Bronco at Silver Lake Sand Dunes Screenshot_2020-08-05 Drone footage of 2021 Bronco at Silver Lake Sand Dunes
Sponsored

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't wait to hit up these dunes. Silver Lakes is such an awesome place! Do you have any other recommendations for Michigan off roading?
https://thenewswheel.com/4-best-off-road-parks-in-michigan/

Years ago I found a nice spot that was part of Fisherman's Island State Park near Charlevoix. It was a 2 track that went along Lake Michigan and ended at a very isolated spot which was a short walk to the beach. Isolated enough to enjoy some time with my wife ;)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks for posting. Love the drone shots. They give some perspective we're not getting much of. I'm thinking that JKU is down the hill a bit so not quite as small in perspective, but we do get a feel for relative size.

Like the spare relocation in the Gladiator too. Much better than the bed rack top ones that seem to be common (easier to get that 40" beast down too).

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting. Love the drone shots. They give some perspective we're not getting much of. I'm thinking that JKU is down the hill a bit so not quite as small in perspective, but we do get a feel for relative size.

Like the spare relocation in the Gladiator too. Much better than the bed rack top ones that seem to be common (easier to get that 40" beast down too).
Thanks, I really like the “prerunner” look so that’s why I went with it mounted like that. And it seems like everyone has those bed racks.

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was out at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes this weekend with my Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler JL and was surprised when a Cyber Bronco rolled through! So of course I had to stalk it, and luckily my buddy had his drone to get some cool drone footage of it driving on the Dunes.

Admin edit: if you missed the other Bronco @ dune footage & pics also see: Look and Listen to 2.3L Cyber Orange Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Running Dunes, With Modular Bumper Ends Removed

OP Edit: I’m adding a pic of my @MojitoJeep next to the

Aerial Shots are Awesome.

DarkPoc28

Black Diamond
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dimensions of the 4D Bronco are less than an inch in difference to the 5th gen 4Runner. So if you want to know what a 4D bronco will look like, size wise, just look at a 4Runner.

Bronco 4D (190.5" L x 79.3" W x 75.3" H)
4Runner (190″ L x 76″ W x 72″ H )

The majority of 4Runners you see with lifts and large tires have 33s on them. You have to do some major body and frame grinding to get larger tires on them. So when you see one, its like looking at an equivalent Badlands, with 33s.... but not as cool.

Mine with 33s and roof rack, barely fits under my garage door.
Ford Bronco Drone footage of 2021 Bronco at Silver Lake Sand Dunes 3203375E-7C6E-4F2D-BD8A-D1B096AD348A

Correction maybe, the numbers are for a stock 4runner, so I think the Bronco will sit lower than a lifted 4Runner, with the Sasquatch package.
3" difference in height and width is a lot. I would not compare that to a Bronco.

Pirelli.J

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just added the pic of my MojitoJeep Next to the CyberBronco to the original post.

Ford Bronco Drone footage of 2021 Bronco at Silver Lake Sand Dunes 3203375E-7C6E-4F2D-BD8A-D1B096AD348A
These yellow and green are two are great colors for both the Bronco and Jeep. Bronco needs 1 or 2 more fun colors. Especially a green shade.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
3" difference in height and width is a lot. I would not compare that to a Bronco.
Well I am going to keep comparing them. Ain't nuthing you can do about it.

Sponsored

BDB21

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 F-250 Tremor / '71 Bronco / '20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great drone flying, love the shots! Tremor and 2 door bronco are going to be my exact combo. Really cool to see them out together.

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great drone flying, love the shots! Tremor and 2 door bronco are going to be my exact combo. Really cool to see them out together.
That's gonna be a nice combo to have!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

easy to tell they are 250s the front fender logos give it away. I have a 19 F150 screw 6.5 and the cabs are now the same on all models so the F`150 in full size is huge, one of the reasons I am down sizing, its not that practical off road too big :)

section204

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

More outtakes from the first 3:30min. of the video.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was re-watching this now vintage spy video from August, love the drone perspective over the sand, does anyone recall if Ford or BN ever released any of the top windshield mount go pro cam footage from this testing?
Sponsored